Gared Ottoman???

I know it seemed stupid for me to leave my own house but  I just couldnt take it. David Ottoman sure knew how to make a girl feel good then crush her. Right now I needed to get away. I decided the best place to go was my best guy friends house. Deion is a trust worthy person but mainly stays quiet. I drove to his house as quickly as possible.

When I got there he opened the door in a split second. "Frisky?"he ask. "Long time no see bestfriend." I say kind of gloomed out.Deions whole mood changed when he knew something was wrong."What happened Frisk?" he says using my nickname. I take a deep breathe and explain everything to him. When I finished Deion took me into a bear hug. "Frisky you dont need any man that doesnt need you and if Sasha is mad at you it aint meant to be.Your a curvy sexy women you gotta understand some men love women like you" he says. My face imediately turns red. Deion has been my bestfriend forever. We met in middle school. I had a crush on him but never took that chance to see if he liked me. Im glad I didnt because I wouldnt have the bestfriend I have now. My thoughts were interuppted by a text. I unlocked my phone and went straight to it.David was telling me some shit about a misunderstanding but right now I really didnt care. I ignored the text and looked at Deion. He was a fine brother. Nice skin complextion,some great caramel colored eyes and excuse my language but by the look of the bulge in his pants he was packing. "Frisky do you like what you see?" Deion says interuppting my thoughts with his deep sexy voice and his perfect white teeth.I blush a little and nod my head in disagreement. He gives me a sexy chuckle. "So bestfriend what do you wanna do?" he ask. "Rememmber in middle school how we use to eat junk food and watch crappy t.v shows?" I ask. He responded with a nod. "Lets do that" I say. He gives me a smile and goes upstairs. A minute later he came back down in our old hoodies from high school and some gym shorts with his concords. I instantly got a smile. "Come on we are going to get your old stuff and then head up town to get some junk food and crappy movies" he says.Before I could respond he quickly grabbed my hand and forced me out the door.

*45 minutes later*

After stopping by my house and getting my senior hoodie me and Deion were on our way to the Cash and Carry. The Cash and Carry was my favorite store. You basicly could get any type of candy or junk food from their. When we pulled up to the parking lot me and Deion looked at each other like kids on christmas day. We quickly ran to the store and grabbed a buggy for both of us. I wasnt caring I went to an aisle and started throwing all types of stuff in the buggy. Me and Deion were rushing so much we werent looking for each other. We finally met up at the juice aisle. His buggy was filled up just like mine. We stopped for a quick second to take instagram photos. I posted them then searched for the Aloe Vera.We met back up at the register and paid for the stuff.A couple minutes later we made our way to his car and headed back to our side of town.

*45 minutes later*

When we got to his house we popped in a crappy movie and started eatting candy. I was on the floor with my back on the couch and Deion had his head in my lap. There was something about me and Deion that always made me feel confused.We are so close but friends. "Frisky?" Deion says catching my attention. I look down at him to let him know ai heard him. "Do you ever wonder how it would have been if we got together?" he ask. I give him a confusing look. But before I could reply my phone vibrated. I let out a sigh of fustration and unlocked my phone. I went to the message and almost had a complete heart attack............

*Haha I hit yall with them cliff hangers all the time i swear!! It be funny to me. But yall do yall part please and VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH KEEP THEM VOTES COMMING!!!-XOXO-DESTINI*