Realization

*my wattpad has been acting up I know I owe you guys two chapters those will be coming up*

*Still on the plane*

This is some shit. I just realized somethings.

1. We were about to die.

2. Im in my 20's and im a damn virgin.

3. I was gonna die with a guy who is cussing at the flight attendants.

4. Iam gonna die in Dolce and Gabanna.

Im in deep shit. The pilot is taking a long time. Which is causing all us to panick. Passengers are cussing and David Ottoman is on the same flight and I wouldnt have known if my blatter wasnt screaming for me to pee. Yup you heard me right I ran into David Ottoman's no good ass.

The funny thing is,this bastard had the nerve to try to talk to me. I put my hand in his face and with the frisky female Iam I said "Just go talk to my sister....you act like a little boy" and I meant it.

Now im back in this seat listening to Deion cuss the damn flight attendant out. I closed my eyes and prayed.

Then what happened next made me thank god for answering. The plane straight out and I could hear the pilot telling us we landed. I got on my knees and just shook my head. God is good.

Now I get to go home and drown myself in Cookie Dough ice cream. I dont wanna ride on another plabe for the rest of my life...thats final.

I felt somebody put their hand on my back. I looked up and their was Deion. He helped me up the crushed his lips to mind. I let him do it as our lips moved in the same motion. I finally pulled away when I heard the awes coming from around the room.

We staid on that plane for a good 3 hours until they finally let us out.As soon as we got out I went to the baggage claim and found my beon pink bags along with deions blacks bags and raced to the car. When I got their I got in the back and laid down. My eyes instantly got drowsy and I drifted into a restful sleep.

*Filler Chapter sorry guys but wattpad hasnt been acting right with me....but im gonna get it fixed trust me.....well I live you guys I dont have school tomorrow so I will be updating also, VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

THUG LOVE: TEAM KASEN OR TEAM JACOB

THUG LOVE 2: SECONG GENERATION

SECRET GAMES

♥COLOR DOESNT MATTER♡

welp thats for now....until tomorroe-destini