Your Not What We Expected

*Continuing from last chapter*

*Frisky's POV*

"Look I dont know what my boss or anybody has told you but im not married to him...thats my bestfriend and I dont even know how my boss found out I was in Rome" I say waving my finger at the bag boy.

He gets a frown. "Im sorry for the misunderstanding Mrs.Parker" he says. I give him a smirk. "Its okay just please show me where me and Deion will be staying" I say.

"Right this way" he says ushering us towards the front desk. "Can I please get the room key for Mrs.Frisky Parker" he says to the lady at the front desk. She gets a grin. "You mean The Frisky Parker?" she ask. He nods and she appears over his shoulder. When she sees me though her smiles dissapears.

"Is there a problem?" I ask. She looks me in the eye and says. "Its hard to believe you make clothes you cant even fit" I laugh a crooked laugh and glare at her.

"My size 17 is better then your size 2 honey....Why do you think I get paid more then you?" I ask.

She gives me a look. Oh boy if looks could kill this girl would have slaughtered me. "Franco she is in the presidential sweet you will be her server while she stays here" the girl says to the bag boy. "Good luck" she says to him. Instead of replying he grabbed the bag cart and wheeled it to the elevator.

"You will be in the biggest room we have you two have the whole floor to your selves" Franco says. I nod. "Wow this is crazy....I wanna see your boss later by the way" I say. He gets buck eyed.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked. I nod my head no. "Its that desk lady...she has to go"I say. He smiles and shakes his head in agreement.

When we reached the floor Franco gave me the key and I opened the door. I walked into the most beautiful place ever. "I'll be damned....Im not in New York anymore" I say to myself. "Do you like" Franco says. I turn to him with a serious face. "Is something wrong?" he ask.

I give him a big grin then run over to him. "Franco my dear its lovely thank you for being polite" I say. He nods his head. "If there is anything you two need just call the front desk ..I will be up in a heart beat" he says kissing my hand and walking out. I look at Deion and he has the same look I have on my face.

These people will be wrapped around my finger before the end of the night.

*Yes short but felt like updating a litttle something for you guys also can you do me a favor and read a book called  Insecure (A Thugs Love) its a good book. Also VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW AND CONTINUE READING COLOR DOESNT MATTER FOR ME :). I LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER FOR THE NEXT UPDATE" XOXO-DESTINI✌✌♡♥♡♥