Frisky Parker the Pimp

*FRISKY'S POV*

I was serious when I said I wanted to dance. I grabbed Franco and Deion, and stuffed us all in a cab. "Where to?" the driver says. "The best club in Rome" I say. The driver gives me a laugh. He nods his head and takes off.

*15 minutes later*

We pulled up to a club called Ca$h. For this to be Rome...the name was ghetto. We got out and saw the line. Everybody was trying to get in. I then read the sign on the door.

"All male strippers need to be with there pimps at the door....in order to get in 500 in cash needs to be presented."

I turn to Deion and Franco as they read the sign. I sat there giving them the smile til they looked down at me. "No Frisky...im not being a stripper" Deion says. I give him the pouty face.

"Please Deion it will be fun" I say.

He rolls his eyes letting me know he is not hearing me. I wasnt gonna give up. I put some sway in my walk as I strutted over to him. "Why not?" I ask putting my hands around the back of his neck.

"Frisky Parker...im gonna die one day...and I think you are going to be the cause" he says. I give him a winning grin. "Okay now you two hold still real quick...imma make some alterations so you look like strippers." I say.

They do as I say. I get to work on Deion first. I take his button down white shirt off and put the blazer back on him. I let him keep the tie so it looked real.  I then went to Franco and ruffled up his silky black hair. I then moved to his attire and I took the blazer off him and unbuttoned the dress shirt.

Right now I was the luckiest women in the world. If you saw Franco's body you would be saying the same.

I snapped out my lil trance and pulled the boys to the front. The bouncer was at the door."Me and my dancers would like to get in the club" I say. "These arent your dancers....they are too clean cut" the man says.

I give him a twisted grin. "Well im sorry I dont want my men looking rough" I say. The bouncer looks at me like I dissed his mother. "You dont even have the money to get in this club" he says.

I was so amused. I dug into my purse and got the money out. "I got money to get in this club...and then some" I say sprinkling the money on the bouncers bald head. He lets out a fustrated groan before opening the door to let me in.

"That was amazing Frisky" I hear Franco say. I give him a wide grin and move towards the bar. I sat there and waited on the bartender.

"Excuse me are those your dancers" a man says to me. I nod my head. "I bet you 300,000 dollars my dancers could beat yours. I give him a devilish grin.

"You must dont know who iam?" he asked. I let out a giggle. "No honey you dont know who IAM" I say.

"Who are you suppose to be?" he asked. I look him in his face. "Im Frisky Parker....and your dancers are about to get served".

What the hell have I gotten myself into??

*Just a filler sorry for the short chapters by the way ive gotten my acceptance letter back from the school of my choice now I know what to do with my life....I wanna be a write/ detective. Writer by day crime stopper by night.....but yall im out yall hair til yall want me to update again...

I cant wait til this next chapter I think yall gone like it.-XOXO-DESTINI♥♡♥