A Day In The Water

Spencer, and Toby walked to her house. They held hands. Friends held hands, right? Toby sat on the couch, as she went to change. She got on shorts, and a pink tank top. Toby smiled. "Where are we going?" "You'll see." He took his dad's car, and started driving. Spencer was excited to see where Toby was taking her. When they arrived, he covered her eyes. "Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Stop." He uncovered her eyes. They were at a waterfall, with tons of rocks. "This is where I like to come to take my mind off things." "Toby, it's beautiful." She kisses him, but quickly pulls back. "Sorry. Forget about that." "I don't want to." He kissed her. They sat at the edge of the lake, with their feet in the water. Toby pushed Spencer in. "Excuse me?" She pulled him in, and kept splashing each other.When Spencer wasn't looking, he grabbed her. "Toby." She said laughing. Spencer had finally gotten her mind off Ali. Toby drove them to his house. "I'm gonna go get dry clothes." "Okay." They kissed, and Spencer started walking. Her old friends all came out of Emily's. "Hey Spence!" "Oh, uh, hi." "Why are you all wet?" "I, uh, went swimming and forgot to bring clothes." "So you swam in your clothes?" "Yeah. It was unplanned." "Have you gotten anymore texts from -A?" "Not since the one about Jenna." "We've gotten way more." "I don't know. I really have to get home." "Go ahead." When Emily, Hanna, and Aria walked back inside, Spencer got a text "Would your bffs like to see this? --A" With a picture of Toby and her kissing, then with their feet in the water. How could -A be one step ahead?