Sirens and Lights

Toby, and Spencer went on a picnic together, in the woods, and were on their way to Spencer's cars. They saw red, and blue flashing lights. "Put your hands up!" They did, and got shoved into the police car. They soon found out that were getting arrested for Alison's murder. Spence called her mom. "I'm at the police station, with Toby." "For what?" "They think we killed Alison." "Why?" "I don't know. They haven't told us." "I'll be there." "Hurry. Please." "I will. Hang tight." She sat back down with Toby, and started crying. "Don't cry Spence." "I don't want to go to jail. I did nothing. You did nothing." "I know Spence. But you called your mom, right?" "Yeah." "She'll get you out of it." "What about you?" "I don't know Spencer. I don't want you to go here." "I don't want you to go here." They grabbed each other's hand. "We'll be okay." She kissed him. "What could they have on us?" "I don't know." Spencer layed her head on Toby's shoulder, and held his hand. "No matter what, we'll stay together. Okay Toby?" "Okay Spencer." He kissed her, and then their families came in. "Here goes nothing." The next morning, Spencer woke up hoping it was a dream, but was in jail, with Toby. She didn't know how she would survive it. Meanwhile, the three girls were waiting for Spencer. They made an arrest in Alison's murder, and the news was gonna be on. "The police have found two people accused of the murder of Alison Dilaurentis. Toby Cavanaugh, 18, and Spencer Hastings, 17." "What?" "A witness has come, and said he saw three people by the hole that was dug up where the young victim was killed. He saw someone push the young girl in, then both of them burying her with dirt. Also they found a match of Alison's blood on Mr. Cavanaugh's sweater. There was also some strings, caught in Miss Hastings's bracelet that matched the sweater. Finally, we can put Alison Lauren Dilaurentis to peace." They turned off the TV. "Keep it on!" "It's lies Hanna." "I want to see more." "Fine." "The two suspects have declared not guilty, but prosecutors still remain confident in this case. We are now waiting for the first trial to start. If you have anymore details on Alison Dilaurentis please contact Rosewood Police." "Did they actually do it?" "No Hanna!" "The proof thou." "Let's just forget about that. How could they be doing in jail?" "I don't know. But hopefully they are okay.

Gonna post a bunch of chapters today. Thanks again for the votes, and comments. Keep voting.