A Letter

Spencer was in her room, reading. "Honey, dinner is ready." "I'm not hungry." "You haven't eaten in days." "I know." "Spence, what's wrong?" "Just the usual." "Come eat Spencer." "Ugh, fine." She got on slippers, and walked downstairs. Her friends were there. "Hey Spence." "Hi." "Your friends will be joining us tonight." "Okay." She sat at the table, and waited for food. Melissa also joined them. Melissa and her, weren't exactly buddy buddy since her and Wren's kiss. Spencer layed her head on the table. The last time she saw Toby, was the day they had to get their things from school. She missed him. "Are you okay Spence?" "Sort of." "Do you want to talk about it?" "No." The Hastings brought out the food. Spencer started eating slowly. It has been so long since she ate. Her hair was a mess. She ate only a little bit. "Are you going to eat Spencer?" "I'm not that hungry." She threw her plate away and went upstairs. Spencer picked up a photo of her and Toby. She missed him so much. Hanna, Emily, and Aria knocked on the door. "Yeah?" "Can we come in?" "Of course." They went inside her room. Emily was first to speak. "I visited Toby today." "Okay." He wanted me to give you this." She opened the envelope, and there was a letter. "Spencer, I miss you. I miss your beautiful hair, your beautiful body, and your beautiful face. It sucks not seeing you. The only way I can fall asleep, is if I see your beautiful face. I look at the pictures we have, and remember all the wonderful times we had together. I was thinking that if we get the stupid ball and chain off our legs, we should recreate our first date. When we went swimming. You, and me. We could end the night in a motel, and recreate that too." Spencer smiled. "Remember to bring a bathing suit. Unless you want to swim in your clothes. I can't stand our lips not together. You kiss so perfectly, then there's me. I needed to talk to you, somehow. I love you. So much. Toby." Spencer kept reading the letter. "Spence?" She turned. "What did it say?" "What we should do if we get the stupid thing off our legs." "What would you guys do?" "Recreate our first date." "Aww." "Anything else?" "We'll create the other date where everyone thought we were missing." "What did you guys do?" "He took me to my favorite restaurant." "Where did you spend the night?" "At a motel." "Did you do anything there?" "Yeah." "What?" "We had, our first time." Damn. You can keep a secret." "How was it?" "Good. Great." "Whose idea was it?" "Mine." They are raised an eyebrow. "What? I love him." "We know you do." They hugged her. "Thanks for bringing this." "Of course." Her friend gave her paper, and a pencil and started to write. "Toby, thanks so much for the letter. I loved it. We should recreate every single moment. I miss you. I do the same. I litterly looked at a picture of us before Em came in. And you kiss, perfectly. Better than me. You're obviously the better kisser. It's stupid that we can't use phones. I would be texting you every minute. Calling you. I need to hear your voice. So bad. I love you too. Spencer." "Could you give this to Toby soon?" "Of course." They hugged her, and left. Spencer just layed on her bed, with Toby's note in her hand.

Hola. Keep the votes and comments up. Gracias!