Confession

"You can NEVER tell Aria Emily and Hanna." "I know Mona." "I know you know. But if any other words come out, it will be our necks." "I thought you?" "Come with me." We walked up to the bedroom. "I'm not the leader. I was before, but then this person joined. She took the leadership from me. I wanted to quit but she will not let you. Now please don't tell her or anyone I said this. Please." I could tell in her gave she was worried. "Why did you start it in the beginning?" "It wasn't me. It was Lucas." "Lucas? The one you make fun of? The one who has the biggest crush on Hanna?" "Yeah. You guys weren't our first target. It was Alison." "Alison? How could you? She was my best friend!" "Spencer, have you ever gone through a time where no one would talk to you? They would make fun of you every time they could. They would just run away from you, or made other plans. Have you ever even gone through any of that?" "I have. One night Ali made plans with someone else. We were sopose to stay home. But then she got this invite to a party and didn't bring me. I didn't even think any of it. But now, maybe she was embarrassed of me. I was a little overachiever who would do anything to remain her friend. She always had other connections with the girls. But with me, she only hung a secret over my head. Willing to tell my friends at any given moment. Anytime I made her angry the secret would go out. But I wondered why she wanted me to be her friend so bad. She didn't want me to leave her. Why? Why would she be embarrassed of me but wanted me to be my friend? We weren't even friends really. We were at first. But in the end she just held my one secret over my head. I didn't do it with her. I don't even know why I was her friend. And when she went missing, I felt some relief. Almost glad she was gone. I didn't have anyone to impress anymore. I could be me. Not the person she wanted me to be. I didn't have that fear of my secrets getting out anymore. I was free. I am free." I,looked at Mona who sat right next to me. "That makes me a horrible friend right?" "No. I felt the same way. I didn't get tormented by her anymore, but you were still, sad, that she was gone." "Thanks Mona. For listening. I never told anyone that. If you want me to repay you somehow." "Its fine Spencer. Really." She smiled at me, and I smiled back.

I am back writing stories. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. For the next chapter can you guys read my friend @sleepnthegardn 's story. Its call Young Love. She really wants more votes and reads. She's also starting a Pll story to! So if you check out her story, I'll post more soon! Thanks!