Breaking News

Toby woke up the next morning, and puts on clothes. He turns on the TV, and the news comes on. "Two Rosewood Teens have disappeared. Follow up this morning." Toby was shocked. "Spencer, Spence. Wake up." She yawned. "What?" "Look." "Two Rosewood teens have disappeared. Last seen yesterday. The young people go by Toby Cavanaugh, and Spencer Hastings. After the murder of Alison Dilaurentis, we can only hope for the best." "I'll call Hanna." "Okay." "Hanna." "Spencer. Are you okay?" "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" "With, Alison, and A, we were worried." "And you went on this whole rampage? Why?" "You were sopose to meet us at Emily's. You were the one who asked everyone if they were still coming." "I totally forgot." "We called you." "It was on vibrate. Sorry." "What was so important that you had to miss this? Were you with your boyfriend?" "I'll explain everything later. We're about to leave." "Fine." She looked at Toby. "The girls and I were planning to meet up last night." "I'm so sorry Spence. It's all my fault." "It's not Toby. I wasn't even sure it was gonna happen." "Tell them I'm sorry." "Don't worry. I will." She kissed him, and got on clothes. "I wouldn't take any of it back." Toby drove to Rosewood. "Where should I drop you off?" "At your house. I'm going to Emily's anyways." "Okay." He kissed her. "Call me later." "I will." She walked up the steps to Emily's room. "I'm so sorry guys." "You wanted to do this, and you ditched us for him!" "I'm sorry guys. He is too. I completely forgot about it." "We worry about you. With A, and Alison's murderer." "And you think it's Toby." "We don't know who it is. But we do know you ditched us, for Toby." "I didn't ditch you!" "Leave." "Fine." She went straight back to Toby's. He held her, while she cried. "They'll forgive you Spence. Don't worry." Toby layed down, with Spencer. "Let's do something." "I'm good. "Come'on Spence." "I don't feel like getting up." "Okay." He started tickling her. "Toby." She was laughing. "Toby stop." He did. "Thanks Toby." "You're welcome." She kissed him.

Keep voting please. Thank you.