Double Date Night

They ate at the Applerose Grille, and talked. "So, how long have you guys been dating?" "About a month." "What was your first date?" Spencer smiled remembering everything. "He took me to this beautiful waterfall lake to take my mind of Alison. That was our first kiss too. We played in the water, and had a great time." "That's adorable." "Are you seeing anyone Emily?" "I might be. We haven't decided yet." "Tell us when you guys are." They had a fun time, and decided to separate. "What do you want to do?" "Go see a movie." "Okay." They sat in the back of the theater, waiting for "I Walked With A Zombie" to start. They saw Emily, and the new girl in a row waiting too. Halfway through the movie, Spencer rested her head on Toby's chest. Minutes later, the two of them saw Emily and Maya kissing. "That's who Emily was talking about." "Why would she keep this a secret from us?" "She probably isn't ready. Like you with telling your friends about us." "I guess you're right." She kisses him, and they finished the movie. Later while Spencer is at Toby's house she texts her. "Hey Em." "Hi Spence. What did you do after dinner?" "We saw a movie. What did you do?" "I saw a movie too." "Alone, or with someone?" "With someone." "Are you guys like, dating?" "Yeah." "What's their name?" "Can you not tell the girls, or Toby?" "You can trust Toby, Em. He won't tell anybody. If he did, it would be me." "Okay. I'm dating a girl Maya." "The new girl?" "Yes, and please don't say anything." "I won't. Toby's almost here. Bye." "Bye." Spencer kissed him passionately, and they started making out. "Are you gonna stay the night?" "Yeah." They went back to kissing, and later fell asleep in each other's arms.