Dinner

Spencer changed. Should she sleep at Toby's? Her parents don't care about her, and she's treated like gum off the bottom of your shoe. She'll pack some clean ones, just in case. When she went downstairs, her mom were there. "Where we you last night?" "At Emily's." "You need to tell us. We need to know where you are. We worry about you." "You worry about me?" "After what happened to Alison." Mrs. Hastings stopped. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." "I'm going out. I'll text you." She completely forgot about Ali until then. Spencer knocked on the door. "Hey Spence." They kissed. "Are you hungry?" "A little." "Perfect." He opened the door all the way, and there was a dinner for Toby, and her. "Toby, you didn't have to do this." "I wanted to." He kissed her. "Thank you." "First you have to try it. This is the first time I really cooked." "I'm sure I'll love it. What about Jenna?" "She's out. It's just you, and me." "I like that." They kissed. He made her fish, green beans, and potatoes. She tasted it. "This is amazing Toby. I'm not just saying that to be a good girlfriend." "Thanks Spencer. You do know tomorrow is my first day back at school." "Really? What lunch do you have?" "I get my schedule tomorrow. But I hope I have it with you." "Aww, Toby." She kissed him. "I'm gonna stay the night." "Perfect." Spencer smiled, and finished her food. They went upstairs, and layed down. They changed, and Toby puts his arm around her. "Toby?" "Yes darling?" "I'm not sure my friends would like you. For what Alison said." "I don't care Spencer. As long as you like me, and I like you, it will be perfect." She smiled, and kissed him. "Goodnight." "Goodnight."