*00:06

Qotd:

A person who feels Appreciated will always do more than Expected!

M Y R A.

I don't know why, but I actually like Harry's company. He behaves like that one responsible parent running around the bratty kid of his, always looking out for everything. I like how I get to behave like a child around him, without any worry in the world knowing he has my back. Or atleast that's what I think.

We were lucky enough to find a parking near by. I pulled Harry by his hand and made him walk towards the cliff with me. We then got on top of that cliff and stood there looking at the view.

It's actually supposed to be a restricted area but somehow nobody really comes out here to keep a check. I could see people staring at us mainly because their so called Prince was on the beach without any guards.

"So this is the place where I come when I feel sad, lonely, depressed... thoughtful." I said to him without any hesitation and laughed a little at the last bit. "And incase you're wondering, this place is 58 inches above the ground" I said to him with a straight face.

"Please don't tell me you're going to push me off this cliff?" His face tensed a slight bit.

"Why? Are you scared of heights?" I joked.

And he just stared at me, without saying a word.

"Wow. You're actually really so stupid, my god. Of course I'm going to push you off from here." I smiled.

"Serious?" He said with an unreadable expression.

"Wow. The fact that you actually think I'm a murderer amuses me a lot." I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Well for starters I think you're the stupid one here. Murderer is just a bonus." He chuckled and I instantly mock punched him.

"Hmm... maybe I really think I should throw you off from here you know." I said rolling my eyes and hiding a smile from making an appearance, to look like a professional sarcastic, obviously.

"Never Mind." He shook his head with a small smile on his face. "So what made you so sad that you actually came here, 58 inches above the ground level?" He said playfully but my body stiffened at his question and he noticed it too.

"Hey. I didn't know it was this serious. I mean, I'm not asking you to say it unless you're actually comfortable with it you know... I mean I don't mean to impose--"

"No. It's Fine." I cut him off and give a very small smile as I look up at him straight in the eyes but looked down soon.

"My dad's elder brother, well... umm.... he was under a major cardiac arrest. He lived in Canada, all alone. No family, didn't marry, never adopted animals or children. No one, what so ever. So my dad decided to go and stay with him during his surgery. My mom was supposed to go too, but she couldn't leave me alone in the house right? I was just 12. So she sent Mike, my elder brother instead of her, you know... to help my dad around and look after him."

I looked away and wiped off the water that was brimming in my eyes before they actually had a chance to escape.

I don't like crying in front of people. And I most definitely do not want to do so in front of Harry.