*00:14

This book needs some serious editing ik, I will in a few days, edit the entire book ;) (25/3/17)
-------

Qotd:

If it's meant to be, It will always find it's way back to you.

M Y R A.

I burst out crying this time after what Doctor Hess said to me. I lost Harry to death, again. I felt so useless just then. I couldn't do anything, ANYTHING AT ALL to save him.

Why did I have to leave the palace when I did. If I stayed there if nothing else, matters wouldn't have been this serious. I wanted to violently slap myself.

"Relax" Hess said as he kept a hand on my right shoulder. "Lighten up. I was messing with you."

"W-What?!" I instantly looked and stared up at him in confusion.

"We got him back Myra. Your prayers, they were all answered!" He smiled. "Harry, is back believe it of not." He smiled a little bigger this time. "He's just recovering now."

"Oh you fuckin' bastard." I yelled loudly gathering almost everyone's attention from the hallway as I let out a sigh and wiped my eyes. Smile slowly growing over my face. I could genuinely feel my heart soar.

"Oh my god." I breathed as I put my hands on my mouth as I squealed in happiness. "Oh my god." I hugged doctor Hess real tight. "Thankyou so much. You don't know what this means to me. I swear I don't know what to say right now. Oh my god." I said breathlessly.

"It was all your love and prayers that brought him back, I guess. Maybe it was your affection towards him that restrained him from going anywhere far away from you. Your love towards him was stronger than the power of death. I'm guessing, God knew it was a pointless fight against a stubborn lover like you." He simply said.

"Jesus christ, calm down Shakespeare." I laughed. "You're so dramatic you should write a book!" I joked.

"Oh I obviously couldn't resist a touch of the dramatic." He smiled and I just stood there smiling back at him. I couldn't stop smiling after I heard what he said, about Harry being alive I mean.

"How?" I suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry, What?"

"How did this happen I mean... he  came back to life after being dead for a few minutes? How? Just how?"

"Have you ever heard of 'near death experiences?' " He asked me and I nodded in agreement.

"Well, surpassingly it was one of those. He got really lucky to actually get another chance at life.  Both of you are very lucky it seems." He joked again and I smiled.

"Can I go? Inside? Is he awake?" I asked him ignoring his dumb jokes.

"Well, no. He is a bit sensitve right now. I would suggest you to come... um... tomorrow? Or if you guys want to take any more risks you can go right--"

"No. Nope. No more taking risks. I'm sick and tired of risking him and his life." I cut him off as I raised both my hands in defense.

"Ha ha ha. Okay." He laughed and was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Uh... and umm... Dr. Hess? Can you arrange a bed beside his so I can stay with him for the time he's here? Please?" I started awkwardly. "I don't want to leave him alone. I hope you understand um.."

"Young Love." He sighed dramatically. "I shall talk to one of the nurses and see what they can do." He waved me goodbye and left.

After that, I quickly went home to get my belongings and let my mom know about my 'Stay over'.

I finally was in a lot better place than I was some time back. I was really excited whenever I thought about getting out of the hospital with Harry as soon as I could. I hate Hospitals. I really do. I'm done with them for life.

👐👐👐👐👐👐

Ha! you'll really thought I would Kill Harry? Wooow. No!!

I love him more than Myra XD

I know you'll wouldn't lemme live if I just killed Harry.

I checked my ask.fm last night and there were requests piling up for an update! Wow u guys

Much love,
Mee!!😋

👐👐👐👐👐