*00:28

Qotd:

Your Today's Mistakes are going to make the most Amazing Stories of Tomorrow ;)

----------------------------

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T MAKE UP FOR MY TIME OFF😂 ANOTHER UPDATE! HAVE FUN!!

----------------------------

H A R R Y.

I'm still having a hard time believing I saw her yesterday, in the same park and on the same bench we used to sit together at. As cheesy or corny or dramatic it sounds, it was our secretly claimed spot after all.

I can't help but wonder what if she was sitting there because she was remembering our time spent there? Does she miss me like I do her?

I feel pathetic for even thinking like that but I honestly can't help being like that.

If what I'm thinking is right, even by the slightest, I don't understand why she would say she feels absolutely nothing for me. If she didn't then why go to the same park, sit on "our" bench and stare at nothing?

It's a goddamn park and it could just be a stupid fucking coincidence. Oh my god I'm fuckin' stupid!

Whatever it was, I couldn't sleep last night. I slept like shit because of my constantly racing thoughts. Three days without her and I'm losing my sanity.

I quickly fished out my phone from my jean pocket and dialed the one person who I thought was good at giving some helpful brotherly advice. Liam.

"Hoy mate." Liam dorkily said.

"Hey bud... umm... hey... Do you mind if uh... I come over for a while?" I awkwardly ask him.

"Nope. You cannot." He said, popping the P like a mean girl.

"Oh. Umm...okay...I'll see you later---" I was taken aback but was cut off soon.

"Are you kidding me mate? Was that even a question to ask? Of course you can come here anytime ya want, idiot. My home is your home too. Never forget." He chuckled and I let out a breath.

I just want to hug him right now. He's pathetically too good for any of us.

"Aye captain. On my way. Be there soon." I slightly laughed.

"Oh... Oh Oh and listen." He said quickly as I was cutting the phone.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Pick up pizza? Been a long time since I've actually had a roadside pizza." He said and I could practically sense him shrugging on the other side and I let out a small 'okay' and hung up.

---------

I drove in and handed my car keys to Paul, one of Liam's valet guy. I rushed in with hot pizza and went up to his floor and mindlessly entered his room.

"Jesus Christ!" He said instantly as he quickly wrapped a towel around his waist.

"Oh god. Ew." I said embarrassingly. Not wanting to see his junk anymore I quickly covered my eyes in disgust.