*00:21

Qotd:

Belive you can and You're Halfway There :)

UPDATE FOR ALL MY LOVELY AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL READERS AROUND THE WORLD!

Damn I need a name to call ya'll
:P

M Y R A.

After this morning's incident, I headed home. I told Harry I was exhausted and needed some rest and after about the tiring two hour drive, I finally reached home. I quickly changed into my pj's and a nice loose plain grey tee.

I don't know why, but grey is my favourite colour.

The reason I said I don't know why is because I really don't know. Most people chose their favourite colours because they really like them or have it related to something or whatever. But for me, I just like looking at grey. It's somehow pleasing to my soul and I can't even put it in words to explain it to anyone as to why I like a colour which isn't very lively, if you know what I mean...

Usually, whenever I have a problem or if I'm struggling with something stressful and depressing, I go to bed, put on my soft and fuzzy blanket -which is grey too by the way- and sleep.

Yup. That's literally it.

I prefer sleeping on such ish until it gets tired and goes away.

That's the just how I cope with my life.

Today's incident reeled back in my mind. My racing thoughts made it even more difficult to sleep tonight. But I was tired after driving back home so it just took me fifteen minutes after getting cozy in my bed that I drifted off to sleep.

-----------

I woke up at night around 10:15 pm. Wow. That's a lot of sleep considering I slept at 3.30 pm. Can I even call this a nap?

I sure was feeling fresh, active and extra productive. My brain was now fully alert and I could finally think straight.

But before all this, I need to follow my tradition, EAT FOOD!

And what better than a mac and cheese? Considering that I had to make it myself.

I for one knew, my mom would've been passed out by this hour since she has a long day at work tomorrow, so I had to make something up for myself because there wasn't even any leftovers in the fridge.

I sat on the barstool, keeping my bowl on top of the counter and depressing my own self again by letting all the events of today flood my mind.

I swirled my spoon around the bowl, Myra. What are you doing? your stubborness will get Harry killed and you know it!

I know I talk a lot to myself and people consider it very odd but I feel that the only person/thing that understands me very well is my mind, my conscience.

Why is it an odd thing when people actually talk to themselves out loud? I mean we all know we do that inside our heads but sometimes I just find myself whispering to my own self out loud and start mouthing the entire conversation which really makes others feel awkward around me.