*00:10

Qotd:

Be there for others, But never leave Yourself Behind.

M Y R A .

It's been a long time in forever since I've felt pain this bad.

I could feel my heart throbbing loud. I have always tried to be as strong as I possibly could. Never have I ever let myself fall down, weak after the two most precious people of my life passed away. I promised myself I would never cry for anyone or anything after that, simply because no pain is greater than that of losing family.

But it hurt this time and that wasn't even the worst part about it. The worst part about it was, that I couldn't stop my own self from hurting within.

I couldn't stop the pain. I wasn't able to stop it. It seemed out of my control this time and I hate it!

Why am I crying for a boy that I just met?

I do not like crying. Crying will make me weak.

The feeling of attachment always fucking hurts and the only person who gets hurt is you.

First my brother and father. I had a strong sense of attachment with both of them and when they passed away, it was as though a part of me died from inside.

Because when you're attached to people, a part of them makes way into your heart; makes it it's home and when they leave, that part of them in your heart, leaves along with them thus making you feel that void, that pathetic emptiness from inside.

I was too quick to get attached to Harry and there is nobody to be blamed except me.

But he was so genuine!

And I know in my heart that it wasn't him or his fault but the venomous words that left Anne's mouth.

What was I even thinking?

Becoming friends with harry? The what next? Marrying him and have babies? It's all so fucked up.

The words Anne used were the ones which hurt me even when I tried to convince myself she wasn't worth my thoughts.

I didn't like Harry for his money or status. I genuinely liked him for him and not his standing in this world.

I fell for his big goofy smiles and the way those beautiful dimples popped on either side when he smiled, his green eyes that made me feel even closer to nature. The way he did that little-flippy-thing with his brown curls effortlessly.

He was one human being I met, who was so precious and pure that it actually made me want to protect him with every fibre of my being and I don't even know why!

The way he made those silly faces actually made parts of me cry from the inside because of how innocent he is.

If only somebody would hear me out for the reasons I actually liked him!

Oh and how can I forget.

His terrible jokes.