*00:18

Qotd:

Be yourself. The world wil adjust ;)

—————

M Y R A.

"I will have a talk about this with my father." The boy in curls, who I was so in love with said reassuringly and I couldn't help but sit there contemplating whether or not I should continue talking.

"Do you promise me then?" I asked one last time just to be sure.

"Promise you what?" He smiled.

"Promise me that you will take a chonce!" I replied all too quickly before I realised what I said. I mentally cursed myself for hanging out too much with Niall because clearly I was adopting his mannerisms a lot.

"I promise I will try out for singing, No matter what happens. I will take a chonce okay! Happy now?" He said mockingly with a huge smile.

"Yep." I told him, nodding my head away, Not believing a word he said.

"I will ask him today, I swear! Now don't give me that look. Smile. Please?!" He said wrapping an arm around me and walking me away towards his car.

I really do want him to have whatever that makes him happy.

----------

It was nine in the night and I thought I'd text Harry and ask what happened with him and his dad. I quickly picked up my phone and started typing the message.

Me: Hiiiiiiiii
Me: Are you free rn?

After about a few minutes my phone started vibrating and Harry's name popped up on my phone.

Harold : Hi roll.

Harold : Always free for you.

Me: roll? -_-

Harold : Doll****
You know I meant doll.

Harold : I swear it was autocorrect

Me: yeah whatever

Harold : so what's up?

Me: Did you ask? What
did he say about it?

Me: Did he say yes?

Harold : Well...
He said no...

Harold : He said it would
be disgraceful for the Styles
family.

*gif attachment*
*eyeroll gif*

Me: that gif tho😂

Harold : According to him..
a Royalty isn't supposed to provide any sort of
entertainment to the
public. In fact it's supposed
to be the exact opposite.

Prince Charming (H.S)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें