00:46

H A R R Y.

"We're here." I stopped the car and looked over at her to see she had hid her head between her hands.

She peeled off her hands from her face to see what I was talking about. A confused look on her face was clearly visible.

"An Ice-cream parlour?" She raised a brow.

"This is exactly where I wanted to get you." I chuckled.

"Holy MOTHER FUXKING GOD, HARRY! YOU FUCKING SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME." She exploded. "ALL THIS DRAMA JUST FOR A MOTHER FUCKING ICE CREAM PARLOUR?!?"
She punched me in the chest and I just laughed and laughed.

"You really thought I was kidnapping you or something?" I straightened up and wiped a tear which had escaped her eye and she chuckled. I knew she was fighting a smile because of the "angry" expression she wanted to keep, But was miserably failing at it.

"Lets get in shall we?" I chuckkled and she nodded her head.

"I hate you so much." She mumbled before stepping out and closing the door.

"I love you too babe." I giggled before stepping out and closing the door too.

My eyes were constantly on her. Even though she wrapped both her hands around mine I carefully studdied her face and let her features sink in.

Her face suddenly lit up and a smile spread across my face. I knew why so.

"Supprise!!" All of them said in unison.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked with a little confusion on her face.

"Well...We we were tricked too." Eleanour laughed. 

"Oh my god..." Myra laughed as she slapped her forehead.

The ice cream parlour wasn't that crowded so we got our orders soon. We were all having the laugh of out lives. Louis was cracking jokes one after the other and well how can you not burst out laughing on his silly jokes. Currently we were all roasting Niall when suddenly Louis began coughing a bit from beside me. I was sitting between Louis and Myra. When suddenly a hand pressed my leg.

I looked up in shock at Louis and saw a stupid grin on his face. He shook his head in Myra's direction and I groaned and whispered "not now" to him. He literally scowled and "mouthed right now" to me. 

"Fine" I groaned before clearing my throat and bringing everyones attention on me.

You can do this Harry. You were ready before,You're ready now.

"Are you okay?" Myra said with concern on her face.

"Ye-Yeah." I said as I stood up from my chair and bent down on my knee.

"Myra Lorentis. Would you marry me?" I Said with a cheeky grin as I removed a blue velvet box out of my coat. I heard Myra gasp loudly while the others cheered.

"Say yes girl!" A guy from the other table said with a smile.

"After all its not everyday that a Prince proposes you!" Another couple from the other table shouted with a thumbs up.

Suddenly everyone was cheering for us and Myra kept a hand on her mouth as tears slipped down her cheeks.

"Yes!" she cried.

She stood up and I too did. I handed her the velvet box but she didn't bother with that. She just jumped and hugged me as if her life depended on that. The whole parlour cheered and congratulations were echoing the room.

"Show us the mighty ring!!!" Eleanor joked once broke the hug.

Myra's eyes were glistening with happiness. She nodded and finally opened the box. But once she did her face fell and she looked up to me and I laughed.

"A fucking toffee? Really Harry?" She said in a voice so soft that it was nearly audible.

"Oh com'on man. Why'd you do that?" Liam said in an irritated voice.

"You really thought I would do that to you?" I chuckled as I removed another velvet box from my coat and bent down on my knee again.

"It would be an awesome adventure to spend the rest of my life with you!" I said. "Be my lady?" and thats when I opened the box showing a huge yet a ring as beautiful as her. (picture of the ring at the end of this chapter)

"You're an idiot.  A COMPLETE FOOL!" She yelled and I got scared that I offended her. "But I'd love to spend my journey by your side" she laughed and thats when I sighed in relief and slipped the ring on her ring finger.

"She got you too mate." Louis laughed.

"YAYY" The crowd cheered as a few party poppers were popped. Huh ?

"I got them!" Louis laughed and well Champagne was popped too. 

"...and I got them." Liam laughed and well a guy from the other table yelled "Kissed already people!!"

I looked at Myra and she had a smile stretched from one ear to another.

"Gladly." I said before crashing my lips onto hers and savouring this moment forever.

FINALLY SHE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE.

========THE END======