*00:09

Long time no update :P

Sorry, But I had to portray this chapter in Harry's P.O.V first.

You'll soon understand why...

----------------------------------

Qotd:

When your happiness is in someone else's happiness.... That Love

H A R R Y.

We finally arrived at the desired location, our poolside. I thought it would be nice idea to dine under a thousand stars with hundreds of twinkling lights surrounding us and fresh breeze keeping us energetic.

"Did you like it?" I nervously asked her. "I don't know how they generally do it, and I didn't want to look stupid by actually googling it... so I uh... just did whatever I thought was good. But if you don't like it we can—" I had started my nervous ramble again but she cut me off when she gently placed her hand on mine.

"Harry." She said softly. "This is beyond perfect okay?" Myra pulled her hand away and smiled while I pulled out a chair for her. "Thankyou" She continued and sat down as I pushed the chair according to her comfort.

What I noticed was, that there was a strange sparkle in her eyes right then.

I couldn't quiet figure what it actually was.

"Well... I for one, am relieved that you liked it." I breathed and ket out a laugh. "Oh and um... just clap your hands twice and see the magic unfold." I smiled mischievously still so I was so lost in her sparkling grey eyes.

"You're so extra I swear to god.." She said awkwardly but laughed and tried it anyway.

Once she clapped her hands twice, an orchestra band came near us and started playing their sweet melodies.

"This is insane!" Her smile magnified. She held my hand across the table for a moment and squeezed it. "Thank you, so much! This is unbelievable. Gaaaah you make me feel so special." She swooned.

I just sat back and smiled intently at her. I was in loss of words. I didn't know what to say and I certainly didn't want to ruin the moment so I kept quiet and let her enjoy it.

Seeing her so happy somehow in turn made me very happy. It was like a direct relation with us. If she is happy I feel happy and the other day when she was sad I felt it too! Human nature blows my mind sometimes.

After my mum passed away, I have hardly ever smiled from within like I am at the moment.

My mind pondered over the thought that Myra was the one who actually brought colour in my dull black and white life. She was someone who had the most vibrant and the most positive of vibes I've seen in a while.

I just liked being with her because her vibes were even more beautiful.

I could be staring at the ceiling with her and still have the time of my life.

That's how pure her vibes were.

Soon we were done with our second course and dinner was now being served.