*00:07

Qotd:

No matter how Hard the past was,
You can always Build again!

H A R R Y.

I didn't something impulsive. I asked Myra out.

Awkward right? Her reaction was more embarrassing though.

She just said and I quote "Harry! You cannot do that. You'll be engaged soon! It's not right."

But I talked her into it, saying it was completely acceptable to go on dates when you're still a bachelor who isn't engaged to someone yet.

It was difficult at first but we got there.

She seemed excited about it when I finished convincing her for it.

She was about to get out of my car and walk inside her home when I stopped her and asked her about it.

At first she was completely shook. Like I cannot speak out of so much shock kind of shook.

Although I did notice a blush creep up on her face. It wasn't very visible but it was a little tint that you could still make out.

Since then, I don't know what has gotten into me but I couldn't sleep last night and today I'm simply smiling and staring at every possible thing with a passion I've never knew I had for them.

Sometime back, Bill caught me intently smiling at the statue of a nude man which was placed in our hallway. It was way more embarrassing because this man's junk was out in the open and Bill thought it was my way of coming out.

"Harry. Harry? Harry to Earth." My step mother Anne snapped her fingers in front of my eyes bringing me out of my trance. "Are you even listening to what I've been saying?"

"Huh? Yes? Oh yes yes. I'm listening." I shook my head pretending to be very serious pretty much, miserably failing at it. "Yeah. Yeah. I like the idea of having a grand dinner near the pool after the coronation sounds good, mother."

"Well that was four topics before the current one. We were talking about the interior decor just know, Harry. Oh wait. I was talking about it." She gave me a face. "What is wrong with you. Where are so lost today?" She asked with a little bit of supprise in her voice.

"Well... um... it's none of your business. Just finish of with this damn thing and let me go already." I snapped.

"Is that How you talk to your mother?" She asked coldly. Mild hatred filled in her voice.

"Step mother" I corrected her. "And I'm sorry." I apologised because it was rude of me anyway.

"Whatever." She came close to me. "You think I want to be here? Well you're mistaken young man. I am here because of your daddy dearest," She hissed in my ears. "Do you think I have any interest in all this? I just want to get rid of you and all this as soon as Possible!"

I just looked at her with a straight face. There she goes again with all that melodrama. My god.

She never gets tired of it, does she?