*00:11

Qotd:
[This one is my personal Favourite ]

Seek the wisdom of the ages
but look at the world through the eyes of a child.

M Y R A.

Suddenly I felt his grip on my hand tighten. I looked up at him.

He opened his eyes, What I assumed, gathering whatever energy he had left with him.

"Shh. Don't cry baby. At least not for me." He looked at me with those green eyes, filled with pain and said weakly.

I just stared at him with a really pain struck expression as well. I knew I could burst out crying anytime now.

"Can I call you baby?" He said, fully looking at me, a little smile plastered on his face showing his dimples and I just nodded my head with a smile and burst out saying a "yes" followed by a few tears that had escaped my eyes right then.

"Did anyone not tell you that you don't look good when you're crying?" He said lowly, smiling despite the pain and gave my hand a gentle squeeze. "Promise me even if..." he took a moment to catch his breath. "If something happens to me, You will not cry a-and..." He said breathing heavily. "....move on." He continued as he closed his eyes again while he coughed.

"Let's get one thing straight." I smiled at him and brushed his hair with my other hand. "Harry. Nothing's gonna happen to you. Even you know you can't get rid of me this easy." I said as a small whimper escaped my mouth.

I saw him smile tiredly at me and he closed his eyes again.

I rubbed the back of his hand with the pad of my thumb and closed my eyes too. The more I would look at him, the more it would hurt.

Soon we reached the hospital and he was immediately taken to the ER.

It was that moment that reality struck me real hard. I started thinking about all the possibilities; the good and the worst.

I scared like crap that moment very moment. What if something actually happened to him? What if he didn't make it? Thinking about it made my vision blurry because of all the water that was collecting in my eyes.

But I wasn't going to cry. I made a promise to myself. And more than any of that, Harry asked me not to and I actually gave him my word for it.

He's going to make it. I know he will.

*10 Minutes Later*

The doctor came out from the Surgery room. I stood up to ask him how Harry was.

"Are you Myra?" He asked me.

"Ye-Yes. I am." I stuttered.

"I'm Franklin Hess. I'll be the one performing the surgery on Prince Harry. I need family or someone close to him to sign these papers so I can continue with the surgery.
It's a formality. Basically saying that you are taking complete responsibility and are agreeing to proceed with all the medical help suggested no matter what the consequence on your own. That the blame won't be on us. Without this I cannot perform any surgery." He said and so I instantly signed the form without wasting any time.