00:41

HOLY SHIT DO YOU GUYS EVEN REALIZE WE JUST FINISHED 40 CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY!?!?
OMG!! THIS IS THE FURTHEST I'VE EVER GONE. THANKYOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCHHHH!!

------------------

Qotd:

It's sad how people, With time, Turn out to be what they exactly promised not to....

-------------------

H A R R Y.

Kissing her made me feel like there were fireworks exploding in my stomach. You know that one warm, fuzzy feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you kiss that special someone....

I wanted more. I didn't want to let go of those cherry plump lips. But we had to let go. And why? Because Myra couldn't help but break out laughing. We literally stopped our passionate, Deep kiss because Madam wanted to laugh.

Honestly, I too burst out laughing. I mean there was no apparent reason as to why she was laughing but seeing her laugh made me laugh too.

There we were, laughing like jerks when suddenly she started coughing. I worriedly stood up and quickly patted her back..

"Hey hey, Easy there." I said.

"Yea--- *Cough* *Cough* -eah" She giggled.

As I sat down where I previously was sitting, Out of nowhere she started throwing up. And this time it wasn't any food content...It was a blood vomit...

"Aw my god!" I quickly pressed the emergency button and soon the doctors rushed in. They pushed me out... But I saw Myra wave and smile at me. WHATT?!?

Wait....didn't the doctor said she  was at risk? Oh my god! This can't be happening. Holy motha fuckin god. Noooo!

After approximately 30 mins doc Hunt came out and explained what just happened.

"We haven't figure why, But she just had internal bleeding this time. This has caused way more loss of blood from her body." He explained and Shawn gasped.

"Wh-What?" I stuttered.

"Call it miracle or something, But it worked in a positive way for her. She has started to heal. In my 45 years of service, Never have I ever seen such a miracle." He smiled unbelievably. "I mean How could internal bleeding help her?"

"I knew it, she wasn't a normal case." Louis laughed in joy.

"Where is she? Can I see her now?" I impatiently asked him.

"Ofcourse you can. We now have shifted her to her own room. She is no more critical to be in an emergency room." He laughed.