*00:12

I really don't think Harry is in any condition to think. So ya'll have to do with Myra's P.O.V :P

Short Chapter I know. So that's why I'll be doing a double post today!! :))

———————

Qotd:

When you look into Infinity, You realize there are more important things than what people do all day....

—————————

M Y R A.

As I entered the room, I was welcomed with the beeping sound of the heart rate monitor.

It kept beeping constantly. Under most circumstances I would prefer silence or the not beeping sound but right now things were different. One after the other, the beats followed rhythmically and at this moment I literally thought I wanted to hear that noise for the rest of my life. Some things start to sound and look beautiful depending on the situation, I guess.

"Hey" I said in a squeaky voice as I shut the door behind me. Harry opened his eyes and within a few seconds he started trying to sit up.

"Don't. Just lie down. You need rest." I said to him as calmly possible while I made him lie down again.

"So you have been crying." He said as he coughed mildly.

"I made you a promise. I didn't cry." I lied.

Telling him that I was actually crying and having him think about it was the last thing I wanted to burden him with right now.

"Don't Lie" He smirked.

I smiled, tears welling in my eyes slowly. "Despite being under so much pain, you never leave that bloody smirk, do you?" I said as I folded my hands across my chest and saw him smile too.

The main reason I did that was because my hands had started to shake a tiny bit.

"It's a small part of me." He shrugged.

After a few seconds of standing around in silence I asked what I had been dying to.

"Harry. You need to tell me what the actually happened after I left. Do you remember who did this to you?" I asked him very softly.

"Well... uh... when you left." He cleared his throat. "Anne, umm..." He paused for a moment and took a deep breath. "She has a daughter with my father, Gemma, her name is; making her my half sibling." He said, deep into his own thoughts.

This was shocking, believe me it was and under different circumstances I would have reacted differently but why was he telling me this? Didn't I ask him about who did this to him?

"To my father, both of us are obviously his very own blood but that also means that both of us are entitled to claim the throne after him. But of course, since I'm the first born, I am the heir to the throne and just to put things simply, Gemma, by default, becomes the spare." He said and I just stood there trying to understand what was I supposed to do with this new found information about his family.

Seeing the blank expression on my face he continued to explain further. "I am not Anne's child, Myra and yet I get to sit on the throne. Get it?" He asked and I just shook my head. Things had started becoming a little clearer the more thought I put into it and connected the dots.

"Oh my god..." I breathed.

"Yes. She wants me out of her way so that her daughter can claim the title and rule." He closed his eyes.

"But that's so stupid!" I gasped.

He coughed hard this time but continued nevertheless. "Still haven't connected the dots properly have you?" He smiled. "If she gets her daughter to be the queen, she gets to manipulate her in all the ways that she wants by easily giving her the classic "I'm your mother and I wish nothing but all the good things for you" dialogue! She knows for a fact that I won't fall for her crap and that is why she wants her daughter and only her daughter to claim the throne and that's only possible if I don't exist anymore." He coughed. "She did this, Myra. It's been her all this while."

His pulse rate was slowly going up according to the monitor placed near his bed and I just looked at him.

"Harry. Calm down and breath okay?" I said softly. "Relax."

But before he could say or do anything, his breathing hitched and suddenly he started choking. I immediately hit the red 'emergency' button fitted on the side of his bed.

"Harry! Harry! Look at me. Breath!" I panicked.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

"Harry! Take a deep breath." I started, faking a sense of calm so I don't alarm an already panicking patient anymore.

But his eyes were just shutting down slowly.

"Wake up!" I said shaking his face and slightly slapping him but no. Nothing seemed to have an effect on him.

I got up and rushed towards the door to get anyones attention.

"Help! Someone!" I said loudly. My voice couldn't have been more shrilly. "Help!!"

Soon there was a doctors and a few nurses rushing in. In such panic nobody seemed to notice that I was still standing there so I stood there anyway. I don't want to leave his side again.

The doctors was quickly putting on his gloves while the nurse immediately attached him to a ventillator. He then proceeded to give him static while the other nurse prepared the machine, to appropriate power of course.

But it all looked like it was in vain.

Just then out of nowhere, the beeping monitor changed its tone. This time it was constant, Havinng no breaks in between whatsoever, drawing a flatline on the monitor that I was so afraid to witness.

I just stood there, taking in everything that was happening around me when reality hit me hard like a truck...

He's dead.

👐👐👐👐👐

Omg! What did I do to Harry?😭😱

oh no. Not the rocks again.

Hey!! Stop throwing them rocks at me *_*

Any guesses what will happen next?

What do you think Myra's going to do in the next chapter with all that what happened in this one?

Stay tuned for more.

BTW!!! I JUST CHANGED THE COVER... TELL ME IF YA'LL LIKE IT?!

All the Love,
Meee!! :*

Happy reading!

👐👐👐👐