School

I snuggle with kitty~chan as I wait in the limo.This is gonna be the hardest thing I had to do since going to kindergarten.I was homeschooled for most of my life but my mom said that I need to make some friends my own age.I was wearing my Black kitty hoodie with cat ears that covered mine.No one would ever notice.

"We're here miss Nozuki" said the limo driver.

He opens the door as I step out holding one of kitty~Chan's paws.Most  students start to stare at me.

"She's so short and kawaii" said some girls

"She looks kinda like honey~Senpai" whispered some boys

I had an emotional face.My icy blue eyes just stared right back at them. My only real friend was my servant Darcy. She walked to the office with me and gave the lady at the front desk a note.

This is the new student Leoni Katanozuki, her schedule please " said Darcy very firm about it.

"Alright then, here you go have a nice day" said the lady at the front desk.

We walked to my classroom which was A-B. Darcy stopped me in front of the classroom.

"Listen leoni, you don't have to talk to anybody here, you can just play with kitty~chan if that's what you like, you have you paper and pen if you really need to speak to anybody" said Darcy with a calm and soothing voice.

She opened the door for me and I walked into the classroom with her not so far behind. I stood in front of the class room with emotionless eyes . I gripped Kitty~Chan's paws tighter. I was so nervous without showing any emotion out side my own head.

"This is Leoni Katanozuki, she is our new student for today so be nice to her" said Darcy.

She walked me to my desk,kissed my forehead and walked out of the classroom leaving me here.

"Welcome to class A-B" I said in my head.