You saved me....

*Time skip,End of School*

*Leoni's Pov*

I decided to walk home since it wasn't so dark out.I had alot of things i needed to get off my mind.I chose the wrong day to walk home cause the next thing i knew it was raining and it was almost pitch black outside.Luckily i brought an umbrella with me or else i would have been soaked.

I walk past a couple stores to find a suspicious alley way.I don't really care for scary alleys so i just walked by.Suddenly i was pulled into the alley to have a white cloth covering my mouth.I put up a fight with the mysterious person who i could make out to be a man.I kept hearing his voice.

"Just let it happen little girl and it will all be over"

I suddenly felt weak and tired.That cloth must have had chloroform on it. I was losing consciousness when i heard a different voice.

"Let Her Go!"Said the voice.It was Honey.

The man dropped me and that was it.I fell the the ground and hit my head.All i saw was a blur and then everything went back.I was unconscious.

*Honey's Pov*

I saw Leoni walking down the street alone so i decided to follow her with Takashi by my side.It was really dark and it was pouring rain outside.I was still a little curious to why Leoni would want to walk home on such a rainy day.I saw her walk past a couple stores.The light from the stores helped me see her from afar when suddenly i saw her get dragged into an alley way.I jumped off of takashi and ran towards the alleyway.When i finally found her she was being held by a man with a cloth over her mouth and nose.

"Let her go!"I screamed

Leoni Looked at me with tired eyes as she was dropped to the ground.She hit her head and her eyes closed.No....She was hurt.He'll pay for what he did to her.

"Stay out of this you puny kid!"said the man.

"If you must know thats my best friend and what your doing is wrong"I said with a stern tone in my voice.Right as i said that he tried to punch me,but he missed and i got an advantage.I grabbed him by the neck and swung him around.I finally flung him out onto the street where he was almost hit by a car.Serves him right.Takashi finally caught up to me and saw Leoni unconscious on the floor.He picked her up and  felt her chest.

"She is still breathing,she'll be alright"said takashi.

Thats good.at least she'll be alright,I don't know what i'd do if she had been hurt.

At this point it was too dangerous to keep walking.Takashi called our limo and we were picked up.We lay Leoni in tho Limo as she slept soundly.

"What a night,Huh Takashi"As i fell asleep on takashi's shoulder.