Lost But Not Yet Found

(Recap)

She screamed in agony as my claws sliced her skin.

Footsteps were heard through the hallways.I growled at aria and was about to scratch her again when my hand was grabbed.

I turned to see honey, scared and frightened. My eyes widened as I looked at aria. My eyes turned back to my original state and my claws retracted

I continued to look at aria as I covered my mouth.

"What have I done.I'm a monster"

*And Now Back To The Story*

My eyes were wide as i saw blood run down Aria's face.From her ear to her chin were claw marks, my claw marks.

I started to panic.I franticly looked around to find my necklace.I found it and put it back around my neck.

"Leoni what happened?" asked honey worried.

I looked back at him.I can't stay here not when i hurt

someone.I walked up to honey and gave him a black box.Inside was a necklace I bought with all the money I had left.

I smiled at him one last time before i took off towards the gates

I smiled at him one last time before i took off towards the gates.I rushed outside to see the empty streets and sidewalk.I shifted and looked at my neck.My necklace was the only thing i still had on.I put my paw to my face and when i pulled back it came back wet.I was crying, crying because honey saw me, saw as the monster i really was.

I Rushed down the side walk following the signs to the forest when i tripped over a can of open paint.My Paws were covered in paint but i didn't care.I continued my search to the forest when i found a very large park.It had trees and not a lot of open space.I didn't want to live to far away from home so i went into the park. I walked around the park taking in the surroundings when i found a little cave small enough for my small frame. I slowly approached it and looked at it closely.I crawled inside and laid down making a little space to move around.

"I miss you honey" i mewed as i closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.

*Honey's Pov*

Leoni looked franticly for something as i stood in shock of what stood before me.Aria had claw marks from her ear to her chin. Leoni found what she needed and turned to me.She had the necklace i gave her.She put a black box in my hand and smiled at me then ran away.I opened the box to see a silver necklace with my name on it. Inside with the necklace was a letter.

'Dear Honey,

I love you so much, you made me life bright again.
I never thought i would find happiness again
but you showed me to always be happy
You are the only one who brings me true happiness
Being your girlfriend means the world to me
So i wanted to show you my gratitude
I hope you like it, i love you

Your Girlfriend,
                               Leoni

I rushed towards the host club to see them all looking at me worried.

"Honey i thought you were going to get leoni, where is she"

My hair covered my eyes as i put my head down.

"She gone, She........... left" i said quietly.

The all gasped and rushed towards me

"What do you mean she left?Where did she go?" asked tamaki franticly.

"I dont know! She Scratched aria pretty bad and now thinks she's a monster, she gave me this before she left" i said as i showed them the necklace.

"We have to find her, I love her you guys" i said as tears came down my cheeks.

Mori kneeled down to me and wiped my tears away.

"We'll find her" said mori as he turned towards the others.

"Yeah lets go, To the city!" yelled tamaki as we all rushed out of school and towards the city.

*An hour later*

We are walking the city streets getting weird looks from people.They didn't expect to see a bunch of rich kids roaming the city streets.Suddenly i stopped slashed across the sidewalk was black paint.There stood an angry man trying to clean up the mess.

"Sir what happened?" i asked

"I was painting  like normal when suddenly a black and white cat can runnin and tipped over my paint getting on itself and the sidewalk" said the man angrily.

We all gasped

"Did you see where it went?" asked haruhi.

"Yeah it went that way" said the man pointing into the direction the cat went.

We ran in that direction.

"You think it's leoni?" asked The twins.

"Positive" i said as i kept running

'Ill find you leoni

I won't stop until i do'

*To Be Continued*

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

KITTENS ARE KAWAII

:3

~ChibiAnimations