Abuse

*Leoni's POV*

"Zuki~chan,what happend?" Said honey stroking my head gently.

I didn't say a word.I took out my phone and texted him

"Take me home I wanna show you something" said the message.

Honey took me home and we waited outside.Before he stepped in I held out my hand telling him to wait.He nodded and stayed posted at the door waiting.
I opened the door and I'm immediately slapped by my mother.

"You disobedient Brat!,who said that you can stay over at a friends house?!? And where is your hoodie?!?!" Said my mother

I may have said that my parents love me,but that was a total lie.They despise my existence. They only took me in for how much I was worth.

I pointed to her signaling that she did,but this time she punched me and I fell to the ground bleeding from my mouth.She stared at me and drank vodka,she must be drunk again.

"Get your self cleaned up and go to your room,I don't know why we adopted a monster like you anyways"she said as she stumbled up the stairs and slammed her bedroom door shut.

I cough and blood showed on my hand.I turned to see honey who was shocked at what happened.

"Zuki~chan,are you OK?" He said as he ran towards me and wiped the blood from my mouth.I nodded saying I'm fine but I'm really not.All those scars are from abuse.I couldn't tell anyone or it was back to the orphanage for me.

"Can't let you stay here,you'll just get hurt again!" Said honey as he helped me up from the floor.I shook my head no,I couldn't leave! They would tell my secret to the world! I would be found out!

" I won't take no for an answer,your staying with me zuki~chan,I can't let you get hurt" said honey as honey as he kissed me.

"I love you zuki~chan" said honey blushing a little

"I love you too" as I kissed him back .