No More Drama(FINALE)

(Leoni,Honey & Madison*Honey's hair is blonde *)

*2 Weeks Later*

"Aww she's so cute!" Screamed one of the girls.

By now I was out of the hospital and on my feet.Since Madison is very young the school allowed us to take her to school.She already likes hanging out with the hosts and all of the customers.

"Can I hold her?" Asked another girl.

I hand Madison over to the girl and she starts to squirm.

"No! I want mommy" she whines.The girl hands her back to me and Madison snuggles into my shirt

"~Awwwww" I heared all the girls say.

I could feel honey grasp my hand and I look over to him .He smiles at me as he looks at the rig her gave me . Yes I said ring, but it's only a promise ring.Me and honey promised to get married when we were old enough, and when we were ready to settle down.

I put Madison down and she runs over to all the sweets.

"So honey it's so cute that you and Leoni are dating!" Squeals a girl

"Yea, but soon enough we aren't gonna be dating anymore" says honey as he winks at me.

"*le gasp* Your gonna break up with her?!?! Why!!?" Says another girl.

"No no no! He aren't breaking up! We are just saying in do time, we are gonna be more than girlfriend and boyfriend" I say calmly as I show them my ring.

I swear on my lord and Jesus that I could hear glass shatter when these girls squealed.

"Your gonna get married ?!!?!?!?" Scream a bunch of girls.

"Yeah,I'm finally gonna have a happy life with my husband and my daughter " I say as honey wraps his arm around my waist.

Madison comes running up to us with tons of sweets in her hands.

"Mommy, daddy look got cake for you!" Says Madison as she shows us two plates of cake,somehow she managed to get frosting on her nose.

I giggle." Thank you sweetie" as I wipe the frosting off her nose with my finger . I eat the frosting and sit Madison down next to me, me and honey pick up our forks.

"Here's to no more drama" say honey as he puts a piece of cake on his fork.

"Yea, No more drama" I say as i do the same.

He feed me the cake on his fork and i feed him the cake on mine making the girls squeal even more.

Afterwards he puts his hand on his necklace.I place my hand on his and i could the passion radiating off of him.

"I love you Leoni" says Honey as he pull me towards him.

"I love you too,Honey" as i wrap i arms around his neck.

This time it was my turn to kiss him first.He passionatly kisses me when suddenly i hear madiaons voice.

"Eww! Mommy , daddy that's gross!" says madiosn as she covers her eyes.

We pull back and pull madison in for a hug

"I love you guys" says madison as she hugs us back.

"We love you too, our child" me and honey say in unison.

'This is the life....

'With No More Drama'

'Or so they think'

*??????*

"You think you can just strike me and get away with it?Boy you thought wrong.Don't worry Leoni, I'll be back, and i'll make sure people see you and your child as the monsters you really are.You'll have nobody and everybody will despise you,Even your precious honey.You think this is the end?"

I start to laugh

"This is only the beginning, and it's gonna get worse"

The End Of Book 1

Hewwo guys and thank you for reading Forever Mute!I hope you enjoyed the entire book And this This last chapter because this last one is dedicated to all of the people who read the book from start to finish!.All the reads, all the comments and all the votes kept me going!,I'm really happy this book ended because now you all can be on the look out for book 2!.Please show it as much love and support so book 2 can blossom and grow just like this one!

Like i said i hope you enjoyed and i see you in book 2!

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

LOOK OUT FOR BOOK 2!

:3

~ChibiAnimations