an unusuall encounter

"OK today class we are going to......."

I sat in my seat playing with Kitty~chan.Whatever this teacher was talking about, I have already learned. I have many tutors at my house so I had no need to pay attention.

"Hi Kata~Chan!" Said the person sitting nett to me.It was Honey.

I really didn't think much of it so I just waved hello.

"My name is Honey and this is Mori~Senpai"Said Honey.

I just nodded in response. I hope he didn't expect me to talk. This was already hard since I didn't have dracy to speak for me.

"Aren't you gonna say something Kata~Chan?" said honey.

I just looked at him then looked at kitty~chan with a sad face.I didn't want to upset anyone but I didn't want to talk either.I went inside my bag and took out my sheet of paper and pencil.I wrote honey a note and gave it to him.

"Hello Honey, My name is Leoni Katanozuki but you can just call me Zuki~chan.I know your nice and your friend seems nice too but I just can't talk to you right now. I'm not really used to this school to talk to anybody but if I need any help you'll be the first person I ask" said on the note.

"Ok Zuki~Chan ,I'll see you later then" Said Honey as he climbed onto Mori and walked out of the classroom.

*time skip, class ends*

I walked up and down the hallways looking for the library.I was lost in a place where I don't feel welcome. I walked up to a door not knowing what was on the other side.Next thing I know,rose petals were flying at my face.I got really scared,when I get scared I start to cry.Tears started falling from my face.Then I heard a voice.

"Oh now look what you did Tamaki you made her cry" said a feminine boy.

The feminine boy ran up to me and started to hug me.

"There now,are you ok?,My name is haruhi" Said the boy

I nodded.then I heard the boy with glasses speak up

"Leoni Katanozuki, 1st year, age 15. She was adopted by another rich family at the age of 3. She is known as "The girl that never spoke" some say that she is mute but she chooses not to speak. Her real parents died in a fatal accident ."said the boy with glasses.

I was shocked.How could someone I didn't know ,know so much about me?A boy with blonde hair ran up to me and smiled .

"How are you doing young maiden?" He asked

I sighed. I didn't have time for this. I walked away from the blonde haired boy to hear my name being called.

"Zuki~Chan!" Said honey.

*To be continued (*^_^*)