Pocky is a girls best friend

"Zuki~chan!" Said honey as he ran towards me

He would have tackled me if it wasn't for mori picking him up at the right moment.

"You shouldnt do that mitskuni" said mori.

"OK takashi!" Said honey still cheerful.

Tamaki walks over to me with a rose in hand. He crouches down to my height and tilts my chin up to get a good look at my face.

"Hello princess,your name is Leoni is it not?"

If he was paying attention to koyoya he would have known that was my name in the first place.I hate dumb people.Tamaki also scared me.I don't know why but he just didn't seem worthy of my time.

I push his hand away and threw the flower on the floor sending tamaki to his emo corner.I walked over to haruhi,who was talking to honey and pulled on her sleeve.

"Huh?,what is it Leoni?"said haruhi.

I wrote a note on a piece if paper I had and gave the note to haruhi.

"I'm really hungry , may I please have some food?" Said on the note.

"Sure, I don't see why not ,what would you like to eat?"said haruhi.

I quickly wrote the note and gave it to haruhi grinning.

"Pocky!!!!" Said on the note. Haruhi sweatdroped

"If that's what you want,I'll be right back"

Haruhi walked into the kitchen leaving me with the other boys.

"What a nice kitty you have Leoni"said the twins

They walked up to me and grabbed kitty~chan out of my hands.they start to inspect it like it was a ticking time bomb.

"Wow,this looks really beat up" said koaru.

"It looks old and ragged" said hikaru.

I tried to reach for it but it was no use .They started playing monkey in the middle with me but it wasn't fun.they were laughing their heads off.

Without kitty~chan I felt alone,even with people around me.tears started to form in the corner of my eyes.I started to cry.I fell to the ground hugging my self since I didn't have kitty~chan to make me feel better.

At that moment haruhi came back.she saw the twins holding kitty~chan up in the air and me crying.

"What did you two do?!?!?"screamed haruhi.

"We just wanted to see her little kitty plush" said hikaru.

"Yeah please don't hurt us!"said koaru.

Haruhi walked over to the twins.she slapped them for being so mean to me.then she grabbed kitty~chan away from them and walked over to me.

"I got something for you leoni"said haruhi as she showed me kitty~chan.

I took kitty~Chan from haruhi and hugged her tight.I wiped my tears away and smiled a little bit.

"I Aldo brought this"said haruhi as she held a red box in front of me.

My face lit up as i saw the box of pocky.harhui picked me up from the floor and sat me on the couch.she went to go speak to koyoya about something leaving me with tamaki,honey and mori.

I enjoyed my precious pocky as honey ate cake with mori.Tamaki walked up to me with a big grin as if he wanted something from me.

"Hey leoni,can I have one?"said tamaki

I shook my head no.No one gets to touch my candy.

He didn't even acknowledge me,he just reached his hand closer to me and the red box.As he reached he broke the pocky stick that was in my mouth.the broken piece fell to the floor and their was complete silence.

"Whoops,sorry about that leoni" said tamaki as he sweatdroped.

My eyes were now covered by my hair.My teeth started to sharpen themselves.My claws started to come out.A dark aura started to form around me.I stood up from the couch and gave tamaki a deadly glare.You see the last person who messed with my candy DIED.If someone messes with my candy their never alive to tell the story.

I kept glaring at tamaki as the aura around me grew bigger and bigger.I grabbed tamaki's arm and flug him across the room.He smashed against the wall as I went to the broken pocky that was now all over the floor.My Teeth went back to normal and my claws retracted themselves.

Tears started to fall from my face once more as I have just ruined my favorite snack of all time.Everyone was shocked at what just went down,even honey and mori. Haruhi walked up to me and wiped away my tears.she stroked my head as I calmed down. She grabbed something behind her back and gave is to me.It was kitty~chan and some more pocky.

I smiled and opened the box of pocky.Haruhi picked me up as if I were a baby and smiled.I put a stick of pocky in my mouth and grinned.I gave haruhi a stick of pocky as thanks.She took the stick of pocky and put it in her mouth and grinned as well.

I looked at tamaki as he was in his emo corner as the twins laughed their heads off.

"I hope you learned your lesson tamaki"said haruhi.

Never mess with a girl and her pocky.

*to be continued (*^_^*)