authors note

Hey guys its ChibiAnimations here and this is not gonna be another chapter in "Forever mute"

I'm here to ask you guys for support.I know im new to writing my stories and I usually don't say anything but I will now.I need you guys to check out my other stories like "The neko twins" or "Host Club Canine" my newest book.They may not be as long as "Forever mute" but they soon will be,I have a bunch of ideas and I'll put them in each chapter I make .I also want to hear from you guys and what you want to see so it doesn't seem like I'm doing this for me,I'm doing this for you guys.

If you can,leave a comment down below telling what to put in "Forever mute","The Neko Twins" or "Host Club Canine" I would truly appreciate it.

Also follow, vote and share this book so I'm a little more confident in making more chapters of even brand new books!

Next chapter will be out on monday! Have a wonderful day and as always,Take care!

(Hai this is ChibiAnimations from the future saying that the books listed on this A/N had sadly been deleted,If anyone reads this, I'm working on a Hunter X Hunter fanfic,It will soon be out,but the old books will not return,thank you in advance)

Bye guys!

~ChibiAnimations

:3