Her First words

*Leoni's POV*

I woke up in a strange but yet comfortable bed.I jumped at the sight letting my tail fly up into the air in a straight line as my claws were digging into the sheets.

"Zuki~chan?" Said honey as he walked into the room.

I quickly hid my tail and retracted my claws from the sheets and sat normally.He walked over to me and stroked my cheek.I flinch very slightly so he wouldn't notice but I failed

"What's wrong Zuki~Chan?" Said honey a bit concerned.

I just looked at him, I couldn't tell him.My sweater hides more than just my tail and ears,it hides bruises and scars.He touched me again but this time trying to pull off my hoddie.I pulled back trying to get him to stop but then the worst happened, my hoddie ripped.It split in two and fell gently to the ground.My ears were shown and so was my tail.I covered my mouth and ran towards the door.Honey grabbed my hand and I just tried to pulls away.my secret ,my secret was out,I would have to move again,away from the people I cared about.

"Zuki~chan! Why do you have those scars?" Said honey as he gave me a now worried look.

I broke.I couldn't take it anymore,I started to cry and honey pulled me in for a hug.He stroked my head as I slowly fell to the floor.I wish it didnt have to be this way,but my life always comes crashing down on me leaving me to pick up the pieces.

"I'm sorry honey" I said with tears in my eyes.

Honey looked at me with wide eyes,then smiled at me.

"You spoke" said honey as he let me place my head on his chest.

*to be continued*

Hey guys sorry this chapter is so short but hey!,Leoni said her first words in years!I be been having serious writers block so I want you guys to leave a comment telling me what I should do next!
Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you guys later!

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

EAT POCKY AND HERSHEY BARS!

:3