The solution

*Time skip brought to you by your favorite tv show!*

*Honey's Pov*

Leoni had fallen asleep in my car.She seemed so peaceful and comfortable.I still can't believe that she was being abused all this time.She doesn't deserve this,She was to sweet and innocent.

"Takashi what should we do?We can't let her go back to her parents house,they would just hurt her again."

Takashi looked at me and smiled.He ruffled my hair and i looked up at him.

"She could live with us since you like her so much."Said takashi.

I blushed an looked at Leoni's sleeping form.She was so cute.The way her cat ears blended in with her hair as if they were not there at all.Her tail was so fluffy and soft as if they were clouds sewed together.She was truly something out of this world.To me she was an angel.

When we got home Takashi carried her to the guest bedroom and set her on the bed.I tucked her in and gave her Kitty~chan since she almost left it at my house.She snuggled in and curled herself up in a ball as if she was a cat,which she was,kinda.

She yawn and a soft mew escaped her mouth.I kissed her on the forehead and walked out of the room to see takashi smiling at me.He picked me up and took me to bed where i got in my pj's and hugged takashi goodnight.Today was a long day.I hope Leoni can get through a day without her hoddie.

I just hope so.........

*To Be Continued*

Hey guys sorry its so short but I'm going back to school and i really don't have time.Plus I'm really sick and i have a huge headache,so i hope you can forgive me for lack of updates.I will be posting the next chapter next weekend since i will be very busy.Hope you guys have a wonderful day i and hope to see you later. bye! :3

FOLLOW FOR MORE

VOTE

&

SHARE

LOVE YOURSELF

:3