She's A Neko?

*Honey's Pov*

I woke up from my nap to see that we were at my house. Takashi Carried Leoni into the house while i walked slowly behind. One on my maids opened the door and we were let in.

"Welcome back Master Nozuka"Said my maid.

I nodded as Takashi carried Leoni to my room.We set her on my bed. As she was laid on the bed a piece of paper fell out of her pocket. It looked like a photo.I went to go pick it up and i saw what i never would have guessed.The picture had two people who were Neko people.Could Leoni know these people? maybe she just found this picture on the street.Suddenly i hear a noise coming from Leoni.I leaned closer to her body to hear her silently Purring.

Could she really be a neko?...No she can't be.I walked over to Leoni's head where her hair was covered by her black hoddie.

"Do you think she is a neko kitty Takashi?"I asked

Takashi nodded in response.I agreed and reach for Leoni's hoddie.As i pulled it off i felt tugging on the hood as if she could feel me pulling her hoddie.I gave it a little force and her hoddie slid right off.I was surprised to see that i was right.She was neko!Those two neko's in the picture must be her parents

Her Black and white ears twitched and moved around a bit as is she knew her hoddie was off.Then suddenly takashi Picked Leoni up and took her entire hoddie off revealing her black and white tipped tail.Her tail swished in the air as if a leaf was falling from a tree.

"She really is a neko takashi!" i said quietly even though i was super excited that i was friends with a cat girl.

Takashi nodded and put her hoddie back on.He put leoni back on the bed and she curled into a ball and started purring.She was really cute.I Placed Kitty~chan next to Leoni and and smiled.My best friend was cat!

"Takashi,what should we do?,can she sleep over?"

Takashi nodded a yes.I grinned and called Leoni's Parents from the phone book.They allowed Leoni staying over and i let her sleep in my room.

In the morning we are gonna get answers from Leoni.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry this is so short but i had a lot of stuff to do and didn't want to leave you guys without a chapter

LIKE

VOTE

SHARE

EAT MAC & CHEESE :3

*^_^*