Monster

*The next day*
*leoni's POV*

I wake up to see the sun coming through my window.I look at my clock to see I woke up at least 5 minutes early so I just take a shower.The water runs down my back sending me flashbacks of the horrid place I used to call home.They called me a monster and beat me until I had to fight back.Every time I fight back I end up hurt I someone more than I expected.I would take a shower and feel the blood from open wounds run down my body . I would after wards chain myself up in my room and not come out.

I shook it off and finished my shower.I wore a little hello kitty T-shirt and some jeans.I grabbed kitty~chan from my bed and ran down stairs.

*Time skip*

When I walk through the school gates I see the same red headed girl who hurt my feeling before but this time she had 2 other girls with her.I ignored all of their rude comments and walk with honey to class.

After class the same girls came up to me.

"Break up with him" said the red head girl.

"I won't I love him and he loves me. I don't even know you why should I be taking any comments from you?"

"First off my name is Aria and second you'll break up with him if you want to stay at this school without a bad reputation" said aria.

I growled at her. I would never break up with honey, matter fact I was gonna be late for club meetings.

"Look you do what you want cause I have to go to club meetings" as I turned and walk away.Suddenly my tail was pulled and I slammed into the ground.I turned to see aria holding my tail grinning.

"This will be fun" said aria as her little minions started to punch and kick me.

New bruises found their way onto my skin as I covered my head.The little minions took my arms away from my head allowing aria to see my face.She punched me square in the nose.She grinned and reached for my neck.She grabbed my necklace and ripped it off throwing it to the floor.

"This is fun, you know why? Cause you won't fight back, so fragile, 'honey please save me' so pathetic, so weak.You couldn't fight back if yo-"

I kicked aria away from me and my eyes turned red.My teeth were sharpening themselves as aria's little minions let go of my and ran to aria.My claws were out and I was furious.

I stepped towards aria as she back up scared of the way I was now.I raised my hand and swiped it across aria's face.She screamed in agony as my claws sliced her skin.

Footsteps were heard through the hallways.I growled at aria and was about to scratch her again when my hand was grabbed.

I turned to see honey, scared and frightened. My eyes widened as I looked at aria. My eyes turned back to my original state and my claws dissapered .

I continued to look at aria as I covered my mouth.

"What have I done.I'm a monster"

*to be continued*

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

HAVE FUN!

:3

~ChibiAnimations