Kawaii Kitty

*Leoni's Pov*

(First day of hosting)

I sat by honey as the club doors opened to reveal tons of girls. Tamaki didn't think i was ready for girls too me and honey became a duo.

"Welcome ladies" said tamaki and the rest while i made a kawaii face swishing my tail back and forth.

"So cute!" screamed the girls as they looked at me.I had a little maid dress on with a cute pink bow and a bell in the middle.(Pic of Leoni above)

*Few minutes later*

I sat by honey as some girls were talking with him and mori. One of the girls fond a piece of string and held it in front of me.My face lit up as i saw it.I loved string.I looked at honey for permission to shift.

"Um excuse me ladies, i have something to tell you" said honey putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Omg honey! are you and leoni dating?" asked the girls.I blushed at the comment making the girls giggle.Honey blushed as well.

"No thats not what i wanted to tell you, I wanted to say that leoni's ears and tail are not fake.She's a neko" said honey slowly but sweet.

The girls looked at me in shock.I nodded to them agreeing with honey's statement.We sat in silence but then their faces lit up.

"Omg i wanna see leoni as a cat!,she must be so cute!" said one of the girls.

I turned to honey, my face lighting up as well and he nodded.I jumped of the couch and kissed him on the cheek as i shifted into my black and white cat making some girls scream in kawainess.

The girl with the string held it in my face once more and this time i batted at it with my paw making her giggle with excitement. 

"Leoni, your so cute!" said the girl.

I walked up to her leg and began rubbing my head against her leg motioning that i liked her compliment.Honey picked me up from the floor and placed me back on the couch.

"Leoni, you know how i feel about you getting your paws dirty" said honey shaking his finger at me.

I looked at my paws and i see that i got dirt on them.I started to whimper as i looked at honey and mewed.

"Oh no leoni! its my fault that your paws are dirty!" said the girl.

Honey pet my head as mori  took me from him.He took out a baby wipe and wiped my paws clean.Then he set me back down next to honey.

"There! now your all clean again!" said honey as he pet me once more.

"Can i hold you leoni?" said one of the girls

I nodded as honey passed me over to the girls.They stroked me gently as i purred.

"Aww honey , its so cute that you care for leoni like that!" said the girls.

"Well, i have to.She was abused by her parents and i couldnt let her stay with them.She live with me  and takashi now" said honey looking at me.

Now there were a bunch of girls wiping their tears away as honey told them what happened with me.

"Aww poor leoni, i wished you didn't have to go through that" said one girl as she reached down to pet me.

Honey took me from the girls and sat me on his lap.I yawned causing a mew to escape my mouth.The girls all 'awwed' at the sight of me tired.

"What so cute about that monstrosity?" said a mysterious girl in the crowd.

My eyes widened at the comment said as the girl  that talked came into view.She had red hair and the usual girls uniform on.

"Yeah, i mean dont you see that she's not human?She can hurt us all if she wanted to, I mean look at her.I bet she was adopted, still surprised that anyone who adopt such a monster.Maybe your 'parents ' just kept you for money" said the red haired girl as she smirked at me.

My eyes were wide as she said those words.Who did she know?My life was complete mess.My parents were dead,my adopted parents hated me and kept my only for money and i was always abused.Tears began so show in the cat eyes as i shifted back into my human form to reveal my tear filled eyes.

"That just proves my point, no human can do that, therefore your a monstrosity" said the girl.

Tears finnaly started to fall down my cheeks as i stood there in shock.I couldnt stay here anymore.I grabbed kitty~Chan and ran out the host club doors with honey's voice telling me to come back.

I continued to run untill i found a garden.I shifted back into my cat form and started to climb a tree.I sat on the branch and continued to cry.She was right,my life is such a mess.I still can't believe that she knew all of my info though.

"Why me" two words flew out of my mouth as i wiped my tears.

suddenly i saw the host club run into the garden.

"We have to find her!, she can be in danger" yelled honey.

He was worried about me.I remembered when he saved me from my mother's wrath.He said he loved me, and i finally spoke to someone.It was truley a night to remember.

The host club kept searching as i watched them up the safety of my tree.I looked around to see honey searching franticlyI could see the tears running down his face as takashi looked with him.

It broke my heart to see him crying and i couldnt bear to be away from him any longer.I slowly climbed down from my tree and shifted back into my human form.I stepped out from behind the tree but no one saw me.

'How would i get their attention?' i thought but then i knew what i had to do.

I took a deep breath and wiped the rest of my tears away.

"Honey~Senpai" i spoke in my sweet babyish voice.

Suddenly everyone turned from where they where searching and looked at me in shock.

"Leoni!" yelled honey as he ran to me.

He hugged me tightly as i giggled.

He pulled back to see me smiling at him.

"Leoni! you talked!" screamed tamaki.

"First time ive ever heard your beautiful voice" said haruhi.

Honey hugged me again then pulled back and wiped away his tears.

"D-dont do that, i was worried about you, you know" said honey.

"I know, and i'm sorry" as i started to tear up again.

Suddenly i felt honey smash his lips against mine.I melted into the kiss as i wrapped my arms around his neck.He pulled back and looked at me.

"You have nothing to be sorry for,never feel sorry for yourself" said honey being firm.

I nodded and smiled at him.

"I love you leoni, don't forget that" said honey taking my hand.

"I love you too honey~ senpai" as we walked back into the school, and ended the club activities for the day

*To be continued*

Hello my chibies! Im back with another chappy!I hope you like honey and leoni's 'little moment' together cause it sure was cute!Anywhoozies since summer vacation is right around the corner, updates will be more frequent! so look out for those chappies!Once again i hope you enjoyed and ill see you in the next chapter!

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT IF YOU LIKE WAFFLES,PANCAKES AND FRENCH TOAST!

:3

~ChibiAnimations