Baby Shifter

*3 Days Later*

*Leoni's Pov*

As i run through the park i hear my stomach growl.I sigh and shift into my cat form.I run out of the park to see that the streets are completely cleared.

"Good no ones out, now's my chance" as i sprint towards a resturant.

I find a pizza shop and go behind it.There i find a dumpster and a cardboard box.

As i rummage through the dumpster i hear a soft mew.My ears perk up and i look around. i jump out the dumpster and keep looking.I hear again until the sound leads me to the cardboard box.

Inside was a kitten.It's fur was gray and it had crisp blue eyes, just like mine.Before i did anything else i had to ask.

'Can you shift' i mind-linked her.(One thing all shifters can do)

It looked up at me and nodded.I told her to shift and turned around.I heard the cracking  and rearranging of bones. Finally i heard a voice.

"Um, you c-can turn awound, kitty" said a babyish voice.

I turned around to see a little baby toddler, probably around 4.She was cut and she only had a diaper on.I shifted back into my human form and watched as her eyes widened.

"Y-you're just wike me" said the little girl using her broken language.

"Yes and i know what you're going through right now sweetheart.Im only 16"

"Im tis many" said the girl as she held up three fingers.'She is just like me'

"What is your name?My name is leoni" i asked.

"Um...my n-name is Madison" said the girl as she stuttered.

"Well madison, i live alone in the park.Do you want to come live with me?" i asked.

She thought for a moment but then looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Um i-if i wive wit you can i call you mommy?" asked madison.

My eyes widened as she kept looking at me.I didnt know how to feel about being called 'mommy'.I dont know the first thing about being a parent!. But if she's gonna be living with me at a young age, im gonna have to learn.

"I would love to be your mommy, little one" as i picked her up from the box.

She had tears in her eyes as she hugged me tightly.She clung to my neck as i carried her to the park.I had moved on from the little cave and built a small shelter from all of the stuff around me.I laind her in the little hammock i had and gave her a blanket i found.I could tell her eyes were getting heavy because she would slowly close them but then shot them open.

"Please rest, you need the sleep" i said softly.

"Ok, I-I love you mommy"said madison as her eyes slowly closed and i heard soft snoring.

I sighed as i looked at madison's sleeping body.

'Guess im a mother now, i wonder what honey would think' as i could feel tears come to my eyes.

I felt the necklace around my neck and finnaly the tears broke free.

"Honey, I miss you, so much" i said as i wiped my tears away.

Madison suddenly started to stir and violently shake.I rushed over to her and laid beside her.I pulled her body close to mine as i hugged her.She slowly stopped and turned around to snuggle in my shirt.

I chuckled as she cuddled with my shirt.I slowly closed my eyes and felt darkness take over as i slept next to my new child.

*Honey's Pov*

I sat on my bed quietly as i stared at the only picture i had of leoni. Tears flew out of my eyes like a waterfall as i gripped the picture.

"Please,Leoni, where ever you are, please be safe.Please come back to me"

Suddenly i get a call from kyoya.

(K=Kyoya & H=Honey)

K-Honey i have some info for you

H-Have you found her!?!

K-No we haven't but there are some complications

H-Like what?!?

K-Liam and Leani have told us about some hunters

H-What about them

K-When looking for leoni, they saw them.They must be looking for her.

H-........

K-Honey?

H-We need to find her

K-Its too dark out we will look first thing tomorrow

H-*Sigh* fine, i just want her back

K-I know, and we are doing everything we can, see you tomorrow

H-K  bye Kyo-Chan

*Call ends*

"For the love of god leoni please be safe out there

*To Be Continued*

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

EAT CHEESE FRIES

:3

~ChibiAnimations