New Neko's

(Leoni and her real family*just put some ears and a tail on them*)

*Leoni's pov

(The Next Day)

I woke up in my room to see honey in the door way smiling at me.

"Are you comfortable with talking with everyone?" Said honey as he walked up to me.

I looked at kitty~chan and shook my head no.

"Why? You spoke perfectly yesterday and I'm sure the host club would love to hear your beautiful voice again" said honey brushing a stray strand of hair out of my face.

I looked at honey with a sad expression and he caught it instantly.

"Oh! I'm sorry you don't have to talk if you don't want to,I was just asking" said honey as he sighed.

I knew this meant a lot to him but I didn't feel comfortable talking to people. I did however feel comfortable talking to honey so maybe I can come up with something.Honey started to walk towards my door.

"Honey wait" I said as I got out of bed.

He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me.

"I may not be able to talk to other people but...maybe I can just talk to you. You can tell people what I'm saying.I just want to see you happy and if this is what I have to do then I'll do it" as I took his hand in mine.

Honey blushed when I took his hand.

"I'm glad, well we better get ready for school.I heard there are some new students coming and I want to see them" said honey as he left me to get dressed.

*time skip to car ride*

I sat next to Mori,leaning my head on his arm while he stroked my hair.i looked up at him and purred. He smirked and continued until we rolled up to the school.When we got out of the car i smelled something familiar. I froze immediately and looked around to find where the smell was coming from.

"Zuki~chan? Are you ok?" Asked honey.

I nodded as we walked through the school gates. Students were crowing something but once they saw me and honey they ran over and started crowding us.

"Omg leoni your ears are so cute!" Said one girl.

"Your and honey are so adorable! Are you to dating?" Asked another girl.

Me and honey blushed at the statement causing all of the girls to squeal .But one of the girls said something that caught my attention

"Leoni kinda looks like the nekos who we just met!" Said a girl

More of my kind are the new students?the only ones I know of are my sibling but...I haven't seen them in years,it can't be them.

Once the girls clear we continue on with classes but I have yet to see these new students.

*After classes*

I walk through the halls towards the host club when suddenly I see girls running towards me. I shift into my car and dash to the club doors,not looking back.

Once I got to the doors I pushed them open and run towards the couch where honey was.

"Zuki~chan you made it just in time! We're just about to open!" Said honey picking me up.

He puts me on the couch and I shift back into my human form just as the girls run in.

"Welcome ladies" said the host club in unison while I do a cute face.

*during host club hours*

I'm sitting next to honey while he talks to the girls when one of them speaks to me.

"Leoni by any chance did you see the other nekos in school today?" She asked

I shook my head no when suddenly the host club doors burst open revealing to students with cat ears and tails.

"Well now you have! Maybe you guys can be friends!" Squealed the girl.

I looked at the nekos in the doorway and froze. They looked at me and froze as well .

"Leoni? Are you ok?" Said tamaki walking up to me.

"L-Leoni? As in Leoni Katanozuki?" Asked one of the nekos.

I nodded and looked at them a little more.I was wrong , those nekos are my siblings.

They had tears in their eyes while they looked at me.i got up from the couch with tears in my eyes.

"Zu Zu" said my sister Leani using my old nickname.

"You remember us, right?" Said my brother Liam .

Tears ran down my cheeks when I heard their voice. I ran to them embracing them in a hug.i smuggled into my sisters shirt while they hugged me back.

"Zuki~ chan what's going on?" Said honey running towards me.

My siblings hissed at honey causing him to stop in his tracks.He seemed worried about me.

I placed my hands in front of my siblings signaling that he was nice and walked over to honey.

I took out a photo and showed it to honey.Gasped and looked at me.

"Are they.... Your family?" Asked honey.

I nodded.

'The new neko's are my sister and brother'

*to be continued*

Hewwo guys it's ChibiAnimations here! Sorry for the lack of updates I am currently in Florida with my family members and I had to write this chapter on my phone.Anywhoozies I hope you guys enjoyed and will be patient with all of the updates. I will be back home on wensday and will update Thursday once I am ready.Once again I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter!

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

VACATION IS FUN

:3

~ChibiAnimations