Explanations Part:1

(Leoni as a baby*Her hair is black though :3*)

*Recap*

I took out a photo and showed it to honey.Gasped and looked at me.

"Are they.... Your family?" Asked honey.

I nodded.

'The new neko's are my sister and brother'

*to be continued*

(And now back to the story!)

"We missed you Zu Zu" said Leani.

I continued to hug my siblings when tamaki spoke.

"I never knew you had siblings leoni!" said tamaki walking up to me and picking me up.

He spun me around laughing about how they looked just like me.I struggled in tamaki's grip began to cry.My brother  Liam immediately rushed over to tamaki and took me away from him while slightly growling at him.

Tamaki went to his little corner while Liam stroked my hair and soothed me.

"Can you two please explain why you are now here with leoni?Why was she left with those abusive parents and most important, where were you two!" said haruhi obviously mad.

Liam placed me on his hip and sighed. Leani sighed as well.They walked over to a couch and the host club as well as the remaining girls followed.

"We couldnt do anything about what was happening.It wasnt our fault either.We would tell you what happend but it's very dreadful" said Leani.

"please do, we need answers" said kyoya firmly.

-=+FlashBack+=-*3rd person*

Leoni and her family had the best life when she was young,or so she thought.They lived in the woods peacefully with no problems. Leoni never thought she had to talk because her family always knew what she wanted.It was on her birthday when everything changed for the worst.Everything was fine until two strangers showed up. Leoni's siblings protected her while their parents talked to the strangers.They weren't very talkative instead they shot their parents in the head. Leoni's eyes widened in fear as Liam and Leani held her tighter.They looked at us and smirked.

'we want all of you kind dead,so make it easy for us and we promise to make it quick' said one of the strangers.

Liam gave me to Leani and told her to run.The strangers lifted up their guns for fire but Liam shifted and lunged at them. Leani ran with me in her arms but i did get a chance to see Liam's form is a black panther.He killed one of the strangers and caught up with us.Gun shots were heard throughout out the forest. Leani looked back to see Liam safely behind but the stranger getting closer.She wasn't paying attention to her surroundings and tripped on a branch.As she fell her grip  on Leoni loosened and she fell on the ground tumbling over to a nearby river.It was headed towards the city 

'Liam! get leoni!' screamed leani as she tried to catch her from falling any further. Liam almost caught leoni but he was just out of reach. Leoni fell into a cardboard box near the river. As leoni's sibling grew near the box tipped into the river carrying baby leoni with it. Leoni cried when she saw her siblings were away from her. They tried to reach her but it was no use.The box was headed to the city, with leoni in it.

-=+Flashback ends+=-

*to be continued*

hewwo guys sorry for such a short chapter but im going home in just a few hours and i couldn't just leave you guys without a chapter.There will be a part two as soon as i get back so don't worry! I hope you guys enjoyed and as always i will see you in the next chapter!

SHARE

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY YOUR VACATION!

:3

~ChibiAnimation