Refused

*Leoni's Pov*

I all i see is white.I looks down at my legs to see no scratches at all,all my cuts are gone.I walk for a while until i hear a voice.

"Honey" i hear my mother say.

I turn around to see my parents.They were holding hands as they looked at me.Tears stained my cheeks.

"B-But Your dead,I saw you die" i cry out.

"I know sweetie, but it was our time.We knew our fate" said my father.

"But,You need to go back" says my mother as she takes my hand.

"Go back?, where am i?" i ask.

"This is the border line between life and death.You have died in the human world but still have a chance to go back." said my father.

"I died!?!" i yell as i start to freak out my mother grabs me and hugs me tightly.

"Shhh, Honey calm down, You need to go back to your loved ones" says my mother .

"They miss you....and we know you miss them too, after all you went through for them to be happy,They aren't happy with you dead" says my father.

"But what about you guys!Why didn't you come back!" i asked

"It was our time dear, but you still have a life to live,You adopted a child, you have friends and you have someone who loves you more than anything" say my mother as she touches my neck.

I could feel my necklace secured around my neck.'Honey'

"Ok,I want to go back to them"I say as they walk away from me.

I could feel more tear run down my cheeks as they slowly start to fade from my vision.I quickly run up to them and give them one last hug.

"I love you" i say quietly.

"We love you two,Please be safe" says my mother and father in unison as there bodies completely fade and my vision goes black.

My eye lids are heavy and i couldn't hear anything in the room i was in.I force my eyes to open and they are immediately blinded by the light.I cover my eyes with my arm to see bandages all over my body.I sit up and look around, no one is here.

Suddenly i hear a scream.

"Sir,She's alive!" screamed a nurse as she runs out of the room.

Doctors and nurses rush in and start looking at me.

"Leoni, are you ok?: asked about hundreds of doctors.

"Yea im fine, just a little head ache.Um sir can you please make a call for me?" i ask.

"Anything for you miss, who is it that you want me to call?" asked the doctor.

"Ummm, Call Mitskuni Haninozuka.He is a friend of mine" i say while blushing.

"Right away ma'am" as the doctor rushes out of the room

'Here we go'

*Honey's Pov*

I sit in Leoni's Bedroom with barely any light shining in.Madison is quietly sleeping beside me.I grip my necklace and look at he picture.

Suddenly i get a phone call.

"Hello" i say bluntly.

"Yes,Mr.Haninozuka we have Leoni Katanozuki requesting to see you" says the man on the other line, my eyes widen.

"S-She's Alive!" i yell waking up madison.

"Yes very alive indeed,It may have just been a miscommunication" says the man as he tell me to come to the hospital.

I pickup madison and rush to the hospital.

"Daddy whats going on?" madison asks.

"Mommy is felling much better sweetie, she isn't 'ill' anymore" ii say sugar-Coating it(You know what i'm talking about)

"Yay!" she cheers as the limo stops.I pick her up once more and rush into the building.

"She's in her same room sir" says the nurse as i walk down to her room.I open the door to see her sitting up with her head towards the window.

She turns her head towards me and smiles.I could tears prick my eyes as i put madison down. She immediately runs over to Leoni's Bed and jumps on her crying herself.

"Mommy i missed you so much,Please dont leave me and daddy!" she wails.

Her eyes widen and look at me.She blushes madly as she looks at madison with surprise.

Me and leoni haven't said a word since i had got here.I run over to her bed and smash my lips onto hers.I could hear she gasp as she kisses me back.I could feel the tears run down her face as she wraps her arms around my neck like she used to.

She pulls back and our head touch.The tears in my eyes finally came into veiw as the trailed down my face.

"Please dont leave me again,I....I need you" i say quietly

Leoni tilts my head with her finger.

"I promise i wont leave,I won't leave you, or madison, or anyone" she says as i see her tears splash her hospital gown.

"Is mommy gonna come home with us?" Madison asks me.

I look at Leoni and i could still see a tint of blush on her cheeks.

"Yea, mommy's coming home, with you guys" she says as madison jumps into her arms.

"Im so glad your back" i say as i smile brightly

*Leoni's Pov*

"Yeah, me too" 

'My brain told me i was done for,to just die and let the darkness take over, but.........my heart said something much different.It said that i had much more to do,I couldnt just die, i had to live.I had people who cared for me to much.I couldn't leave them,knowing that they are suffering.'

'My brain told me to die,But......

'My Heart Refused'

*To Be Continued*

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

YAY HAPPINESS

:3

~ChibiAnimations