Cover Contest!

Hai everyone! Its ChibiAnimations

I got something special you guys!

I'm making a new book!

It's called tested Fujitives and it will be coming out very soon! The thing is...

I need a cover, and not just any cover,

I want a cover created by one of you guys!

I know you guys can create something that can amaze me and anyone else! But there can be only one cover so you have to be determined to win!

So now for the details! For anyone that wants to create a cover please inform me so I can put your username as one of the participants!

You will have until July 19th(about 2 weeks from now) to create a cover that you want to enter. I will stop accepting covers at 9:00 pm on July 19th

If you have a cover that you want to entered put it in a chapter of one of your books and mention my username! (Ex:@ChibiAnimations)

Tested Fujitives is about 4 experiments who escape their research center to try and have a normal life, so they enroll into ouran academy as honor students.

This info is something you may use to help you come up with an idea of what you want your cover to be like along with that your cover must have two boys and two girls.

You may do whatever you want from there! Get creative!

Prizes!

Now I'll be fair and say that all participants will get a follow and shout out on July 20th when I announce the winner.

I hope you guys will really wow me with your cover ideas!

I'll see you guys July 20th and good luck to all!

Participants
~Wolf_229
~sketch_artist78
(More coming soon)