"Jeon Jungkook!" Said boy's friend yelled, running toward him and hugging him.

"Yah, Jiminnie, you're squishing me," Jungkook groaned.

"I'm just so happy to see my little Kouhai~" Jimin cooed, detaching himself from the younger.

"Oh my god, Jimin, you need to stop watching those animes," Jungkook huffed, walking toward the gym for the welcoming assembly.

"But I like them," Jimin pouted, tugging on Jungkook's arm.

"Whatever."

"Anyway, who do you think will be your roommate this year? I hope I get Hoseok hyung," Jimin spoke quickly because he was excited, not like that was anything new.

"Ugh, I don't care, as long as they're better than Taehyung," Jungkook mumbled.

"Yah! Taehyung is your best friend," Jimin said, slapping Jungkook's arm.

"I know, he's just a fucking mess."

"I guess," Jimin shrugged.

They entered the large gym which was filled with students. Jungkook hated the sight of so many people, he just wanted to get to his room and sleep.

The two took their seats, Jimin texting Taehyung to hurry up and Jungkook scrolling through Instagram. He was about to lock his phone when he got a notification, telling him he got a new follower.

sin.yoongi just followed you!

He clicked on the small photo of the user and nearly choked as he laid eyes on the screen. Holy fuck. Once he scrolled further through the guy's feed, a smirk appeared on his face. He liked this guy.

"Hey, Jungko- oh my god!" Jimin yelled, spotting Jungkook's fully-lit screen.

"This guy followed me," Jungkook said, turning his screen to Jimin, smirking.

"Ew, ew, ew, my eyes!" Jimin yelled, covering his eyes with his tiny hands.

"What a blessing," Jungkook grinned, putting his phone back in his lap and scrolling to the top of the guy's page.

"I'm tempted to follow him, I mean, he's got some mother fucking quality content," Jungkook looked back to Jimin.

"Don't ask me, just don't come crying to me when Taehyung finds out and throws holy water at you," Jimin said, peeking from behind his hands.

"I'm gonna follow him," Jungkook announced, clicking the follow button.

Yoongi walked into the gym, scoffing at the sight of all the humans, he just wanted to sleep. He decided to sit at the back. Walking between the chairs he found a suitable spot and slouched on the creaky chair. He pulled out his phone and browsed Instagram, making sure to dim the brightness of his screen. Instantly, a bunch of notifications popped up.

Omo Yoongi oppa you're so hot 👅💦

What a fucking tease 😫😫

Daddy 👅💦💦💦

Most of the comments were the same.

Yoongi clicked on the explore page, a certain photo catching his eye. Waiting for the picture to load once he'd clicked on it, he tapped his foot due to impatience.

 Waiting for the picture to load once he'd clicked on it, he tapped his foot due to impatience