Yoongi was peacefully walking back to his dorm during lunch when he was rudely disrupted by a smaller boy jumping on him.

"Hello, Yoongi!" Jimin smiled, poking Yoongi's cheeks.

"How are you so hyper? It's not even 12 yet," Yoongi groaned, looking at the slightly smaller boy beside him.

"I'm always hyper!" he smiled even wider, his eyes looking like they were fully shut.

"Anyway, do you wanna have lunch with me and my friends?" Jimin asked, skipping beside Yoongi.

"Why not," Yoongi shrugged, figuring he'd have no one else to eat with.

"Yay! Me and my friends always have lunch in my dorm because my friend always comes over and cooks for us, he's really nice, you'll like him," Jimin rambled.

"Come," Jimin said, grabbing Yoongi's arm and pulling him to his dorm.

Yoongi didn't even think about Jungkook being Jimin's friend but internally screamed once he saw Jungkook sitting on Jimin's couch once they entered the room.

"Hello, friends, I have new friend called Yoongi," Jimin announced, still attached to Yoongi's arm.

"Oh, Yoongi, you know Jimin?" Jungkook asked more like a statement.

"Oh yeah, you two are roommates!" Jimin squealed.

Yoongi made a face at Jimin's loudness making Jungkook laugh.

"Yah, Jiminniee, stop torturing the kid and let him come sit," Jungkook said, patting the empty spot beside him.

"Oh," Jimin pouted, letting go of Yoongi. Said boy went and sat beside Jungkook, seeing as he was the only other person he knew.

There were four other guys in the room, other than Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin.

"That's Seokjin, the one cooking," Jungkook said, pointing to the tall guy in the kitchen.

"And beside him is Namjoon," he pointed to the guy with his head on Seokjin's shoulder.

"And those two are Hoseok and Taehyung," Jungkook said, pointing to each boy.

"Jimin told me I wouldn't like Hoseok," Yoongi said eyeing the kid playing with Taehyung's hair.

"He is pretty loud, but we all are at times," Jungkook shrugged.

"Food's ready, children," Seokjin called.

"Why does he call you children?" Yoongi asked, following Jungkook to the kitchen.

"He's older than everyone, he just volunteers here now."

"Is he older then me?"

Jungkook nodded. "He's twenty one."

Yoongi hummed in response.

"Hello new friend," Seokjin smiled at Yoongi.

Ew Yoongi thought. He's too smiley.

"Hi," Yoongi smiled back anyway.

Yoongi listened to everyone's conversation as he nibbled at his lunch. Which was quite delicious, he had to say, Seokjin was good.

"What do you major in, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, playing footsie with Taehyung.

"Composing," Yoongi replied simply.

"Woah!" Hoseok gasped. "That's so cool!"

"I guess," Yoongi shrugged.

"Me and Jimin major in dance," Hoseok announced proudly.

"I compose," Namjoon said.

"Sweet," Yoongi nodded.

"Jungkook, Seokjin, and Taehyung sing," Jimin said.

"Nice," Yoongi said not really knowing what else to say.

"I wanna hear some of your songs, hyung," Jungkook said, earning a gasp from Seokjin.

"You never call anyone hyung! Oh my goodness gracious gosh, Yoongi what have you done?!" Seokjin bounced up and down in excitement, making Namjoon try to calm him down.

Yoongi smirked.

"Pfft, what're you talking about?" Jungkook scoffed.

"Come on, Kookie," Taehyung spoke up. "You never use any honorifics."

"Ya like me, huh?" Yoongi whispered, elbowing the younger.

"Shut up, peasant," Jungkook slapped Yoongi's arm.

"There he is," Namjoon laughed.

"That's not what I heard you call me last night," Yoongi smirked, saying it loud enough for only Jungkook to hear and making him choke on his food.

"Oh my god, Kookie!" Jimin gasped.

"I'm good," Jungkook said, coughing slightly.

"What did he say?" Hoseok asked, looking at Jungkook.

"Oh nothing," he lied, waving his hand.

Yoongi chuckled.