二十三

Yoongi doodled in his notebook, barley paying attention to the boring lecture the teacher was giving.

He hadn't seen Jungkook all day. The boy had left before Yoongi had even woken up.

"Yoongi!" The teacher said loudly. Said boy looked up from his notebook, all eyes were on him.

"Can you tell me what Seungkwan just said?" The teacher asked sternly.

"Um, no?" Yoongi didn't even know the kid said anything.

The teacher signed loudly, rubbing his temples. "Pay attention please."

"Kay." Was all Yoongi said, not even apologizing.

"What're you drawing?" The kid behind him asked.

"Nothing," Yoongi covered the page.

"Was it your boyfriend~? I bet it was your boyfriend~" the guy said, annoying Yoongi.

"Shut up, dipshit," Yoongi said, turning back to the front.

"My name's Wonho, not dipshit, ouch," the boy pretended to be offended by the name.

"I don't care."

"You're mean," Wonho pouted, throwing an eraser at the back of Yoongi's head.

"Don't fucking throw your shit at me, dipshit," Yoongi threw the eraser back, hitting Wonho in the face.

"Asshole," Wonho murmured, rubbing his nose.

"You wanna fucking say that again?" Yoongi was really annoyed, his voice rising.

"Yah! Yoongi, Wonho!" The teacher yelled. "Do you have something to share with the class?"

"No, we don't," Yoongi said quickly, controlling his anger.

"Sorry," Wonho said.

Yoongi was way too annoyed to pay attention now, he just wanted to punch the kid. Why was he so angry?

;

Classes had ended. Even during lunch, Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

Yoongi walked through the halls, tired as ever. He just wanted to sleep, as always.

He passed through the hallway connected to the garden outside, spotting a familiar boy sitting on one of the benches. Yoongi froze, it was Jungkook. But he wasn't alone, the kid was kissing a girl.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Yoongi whisper yelled to himself.

This fucking kid is just another player. Of course he wasn't the perfect boyfriend Yoongi thought he was. Jungkook was lying to him, leading him on.

Yoongi felt the anger building up inside of him, his face was hot and his eyes began to water.

Don't cry over that asshole. Yoongi told himself. He ran to his dorm room, slamming the door shut and hiding under his blankets.

Of course it was fake, Jungkook is a player.

Yoongi felt tears brimming his eyes, squeezing them shut, he held in a sob.

Just then he heard the door open, then quickly shut. Then someone was on top of him.

"Yoongi hyung~" Jungkook sang, trying to pull the blanket off of said boy.

"I'm sleeping," Yoongi said, his voice sounded strained.

"Then wake up, silly," Jungkook giggled.

"Go away," Yoongi tried pushing Jungkook off of him.

"Why?" Jungkook pouted, continuing to pull at the blankets.

"Just get off!" Yoongi yelled, pushing Jungkook off.

The boy landed on the floor, his watery eyes staring into Yoongi's angry ones.

"What did I do wrong, hyung?" Jungkook's voice was quiet, scared almost.

"You can quit that cute shit, Jungkook. I saw you kiss that girl," Yoongi exclaimed angrily.

"Hyung, I-"

"Were you just playing me this whole time?" Yoongi interrupted.

"Yoongi-"

"I should've known," Yoongi scoffed. "You're just a fucking player."

"She kissed me!" Jungkook yelled, tears now falling freely from his eyes.

"Well you didn't fucking back away now did you?!" Yoongi yelled back.

Jungkook remained silent. He internally yelled at himself for kissing the girl back. Why was he so stupid?

"I knew it," Yoongi huffed, shaking his head.

"I told her I didn't like her," Jungkook said, wiping his tears with his sleeve.

"You still kissed her."

"I did and I know it was stupid, I messed up. But I told her I was already with someone." Jungkook sniffed, wiping his eyes again.

"Why did you kiss her back then?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know," Jungkook let out a sob, trying to contain himself.

"You're so stupid," Yoongi breathed, shaking his head, letting out a small chuckle. "You can't just kiss someone without feeling something for them."

"I don't like her, Yoongi! I like you!"

"You wouldn't have kissed her if you liked me."

"I'm sorry, okay?!" Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's hand but the elder instantly pulled it away.

"Just leave me alone, Jungkook," Yoongi sighed, sitting in the corner on his bed.

"Yoongi..." Jungkook said, standing up.

Yoongi ignored him, pulling his knees up to his chest, leaning against the wall and looking at the blankets emotionlessly.

"I'm sorry, hyung," Jungkook breathed, going to his own bed. "I love you," he added, barely even audible.

I know. Yoongi thought but couldn't bring himself to say it.

--
lmao are you emo yet? ;)))

I'm emo that's for sure. I started thinking about my ex and I was like hey, why not write a sad chapter bc I'm sad lmao

I'm such a dork ew I need to sleep

thanks for the suggestions boobs I shall use them and make le good story for my babies <3

also check out my new ff it's vkook and it's called 'undone' it's pretty radical and by radical i mean sadical:'))

~Kai

((ps, my best friend just started calling me 'smol Asian' and I'm???? bc I'm not that smol but he's 6'3 so I'm v smol compared to him lmao goodbye))