Yoongi must've fallen asleep after Jungkook left as he was awoken by Jungkook throwing a pillow at him.

"What?" Yoongi groaned, rolling over.

"Classes start in twenty minutes," Jungkook stated, slapping Yoongi's ass before speed walking to the bathroom.

"You-" Yoongi was cut of by Jungkook slamming the door.

Yoongi groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes with small fists. He stretched his arms and legs, yawning. Leaning over the end of his bed, Yoongi pulled out random clothes from his suitcase he has yet to unpack.

A pair of ripped, light wash jeans and a black t-shirt were the first things to come out of the bag so he decided to wear them. He was too lazy to look for a better outfit anyway.

He quickly got changed, and waited for Jungkook to get out of the bathroom. Remembering he hadn't packed his school bag prior, he huffed and grabbed the black Jansport bag.

He shoved in all the necessary books for his morning classes and zipped up the bag. Thinking he forgot something, Yoongi re-opened his backpack and felt around for his pencil case. He frowned when it wasn't in there. Where is it? he thought, heading for his suitcase.

He sat on the cold floor, cross-legged, and searched around his suitcase. He shoved his hand in the side and slid it down the edge. There was a sharp part by the zipper and it cut open the back of Yoongi's hand.

"Fuck me," Yoongi shouted, pulling his hand out of the bag quickly and cradling it with his other hand.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jungkook chuckled, exiting the bathroom.

"My fucking bag fucking cut my fucking hand open, Jesus Christ fuck," Yoongi groaned, holding his hand.

"Oh shit," Jungkook said, rushing to the older's side.

"Get up," Jungkook ordered, grabbing Yoongi's arm. The older did as he was told and Jungkook led him into the bathroom.

"You need to wash it," Jungkook spoke, grabbing Yoongi's hand.

"Ow!"

Jungkook ignored Yoongi and turned on the tap. Yoongi took the time to look at Jungkook. His face looked so soft, and his features were so perfectly shaped. He looked like a fucking god.

Yoongi's thoughts were instantly stopped when Jungkook put his hand under the running water.

"Fucking fuck," Yoongi gasped, the warm water falling onto his open skin quickly.

"Sorry," Jungkook said quietly without emotion. Yoongi looked back at Jungkook's face.

He stuck his tongue out to the side, looking focused. Jungkook turned off the water and pat Yoongi's hand dry with a paper towel. The older cringed at the weird feeling and sucked in a large breath of air.

"You'll be fine, hyung," Jungkook stated, still emotionlessly.

He looked closer at the wound and figured it wouldn't need stitches but should probably be looked at by a professional.

"You need to go to the nurse," Jungkook stated, looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at his hand. "It looks alright."

"Yeah, but I'm not a professional and you might need stitches," Jungkook said standing up.

"Where's the nurse then?" Yoongi asked.

"I'll take you."

"You'll be late for your first class though."

"I don't care," Jungkook said, grabbing the first aid kit.

He took out the gauze and started wrapping Yoongi's hand.

"Ow," Yoongi groaned.

"Sorry," Jungkook said in monotone, before taping the gauze down and putting the first aid kit away.

"Come on," Jungkook said, grabbing Yoongi's healthy hand and dragging him out of the bathroom.

Once they got to the nurse's room, Yoongi told the nurse what happened and she took him into a room. Jungkook followed behind after being told he was allowed with them.

The nurse washed his hand and said Yoongi didn't need stitches and she put on three steri-strips. She then re-wrapped his hand and said they could go to class.

"Come back if there's any problems," she said kindly.

"Thanks," Yoongi tried to smile back and followed Jungkook out. 

"Where's your first class?" Yoongi asked, looking at his hand.

"Math room 209," Jungkook said.

"Oh same," Yoongi widened his eyes for a second.

"Why are you in grade twelve? You're like five."

"I'm twenty you fuck."

"Why are you even in school?" Jungkook asked, opening their dorm door.

"I quit when I was in eleventh grade and now I have to come back," Yoongi explained, grabbing his school bag off the ground. He spotted his pencil case under his suitcase. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," he groaned, mentally slapping himself and putting it in his bag.

"Why'd you come back?"

"Long story," Yoongi stated, leaning against the door frame, waiting for Jungkook.

"I've got time," Jungkook smiled, pushing Yoongi away from the door frame so he could close the door behind him.

"Well I've got no energy," Yoongi said, walking beside Jungkook to their class.

Once they got to their class the door was locked, meaning they had to disrupt the lesson and be stared at by the entire class.

Jungkook knocked on the thick door, his knuckles making a small noise that could be heard on the other side of the door.

"As expected, Mr. Jeon," the teacher sighed, opening the door.

"I'll let the both of you away with it as it's the first day, but any more tardies and you've got detention," she spoke sternly before letting the two into the class.

Once the class saw that Jungkook was with another boy they all ooo'd. The two sat at the back of the room, taking the last two seats available.

The class was boring and went by as slowly as a turtle trying to run a 100 metre sprint.

"Don't forget to do questions one threw seven," the teacher spoke right as the bell rang.

"I have gym next, I'll see you later, hyung," Jugkook said before leaving the class, a few girls trailing behind.

It almost made Yoongi jealous, seeing all the girls gawking over the boy. He wanted him all to himself.