Yoongi felt a sharp pain in his hand, causing him to wake up. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand and sat up. Blinking a few times, Yoongi looked down and noticed his bandaged hand was bleeding through the gauze.

"Fuck me sideways," Yoongi murmured, standing up and heading to the washroom.

"Oh Yoongi you're- oh my god!" Jungkook sprung to his feet once he saw Yoongi's bleeding hand.

"I'm fine, Jungkook," Yoongi stated, entering the washroom.

"Doesn't look like you're fine," Jungkook said, motioning at Yoongi's hand.

"I guess I hit it or something while I was sleeping," Yoongi shrugged.

"Let me help," Jungkook said, slapping Yoongi's healthy hand away from his other.

"Jungkook I-"

"Shut the fuck up," Jungkook said quickly, unwrapping the gauze on the older's hand.

Jimin watched from the lounge area, eyeing the older who was watching Jugkook carefully. A look of something that Jimin couldn't quite figure out filled Yoongi's eyes.

Jungkook turned on the tap and put Yoongi's hand under the running water. The older winced and tried to retract his hand but Jungkook wouldn't let him. After washing it, Jungkook put new steri-strips on and wrapped his small hand with gauze.

"There," Jungkook smiled, patting the older's head.

"I'm not a fucking dog, you twink," Yoongi spat, leaving the washroom.

"Did you just-" Jungkook cut himself off, following Yoongi.

"Yes, now go back to gaying it up with Jimin," Yoongi said, sitting on his bed.

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard you watch gay porn," Yoongi smirked.

The younger gulped, trying to figure out how to respond.

"Shut up, fucktard," Jungkook said before returning to the couch.

"What was that all about?" Jimin asked.

"Yoongi's just being a prick. I even helped him with his fucking hand!" Jungkook huffed.

"He said he didn't need help," Jimin stated.

"Well he did, because he's a useless piece off grass," Jungkook pouted, slouching in his seat.

"Jungkook it's midnight! Go to fucking sleep or I'll put you in permanent sleep!" Yoongi yelled from his bed to the younger who was watching a movie in the lounge area.

"No! Learn how to block out noise you dickhead!" Jungkook yelled back.

There was a small moment of silence before Yoongi yelled again. "Stop breathing!"

"That was so lame you fucking brick!"

"You're lame!"

"At least I'm not a brick!"

Yoongi got out of bed and stormed toward Jungkok on the couch. He walked around the couch and sat right on Jungkook's lap, straddling his waist.

"What?" Jungkook huffed.

"You're annoying me, I need my beauty sleep."

"That's for sure," Jungkook chuckled at his own dis.

"Rude," Yoongi pouted, puffing his cheeks out like a toddler.

"Aw, lil Yoongs is mad," Jungkook cooed, pinching the older's cheeks.

"Fuck you."

"How hard?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, startling Yoongi.

Jungkook nearly cackled at Yoongi's surprised expression.

"You what?" Yoongi choked out.

Jungkook just smirked, staring into the older's eyes.

"I'm tired," Yoongi stated, getting off of the younger.

"Too bad," Jungkook said before grabbing Yoongi's hand and pulling him back into his lap.

"I want sleep," Yoongi huffed.

Jungkook placed his hands on the older's waist, pulling him closer.

"I'll fall asleep on top of you," Yoongi warned.

Jungkook laid his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck and bit onto a piece of the older's flesh. He sucked on the same spot, leaving a love bite on his pale skin.

"What the fuck?!" Yoongi yelled, getting off of the boy.

"Have fun sleeping now," Jungkook smiled sweetly.

"Fucking prick," Yoongi huffed, stomping back to his bed. He crawled into the blankets and tried to sleep.