"Hyung, I wanna go out," Jungkook whined, laying on Yoongi's lap.

"And I want a better roommate," Yoongi stated looking down at Jungkook.

"I'm great, please," Jungkook said, sitting up.

"Let's go get ice cream," Jungkook gasped, thinking it was an amazing idea.

"No, go by yourself."

"But it's no fun alone," Jungkook pouted, laying his head on Yoongi's shoulder and looking up at his face.

"I'm not going out with a hickey on my neck, bitch," Yoongi stated, pushing Jungkook off him.

"But it's hot," Jungkook said, close to Yoongi's ear, making him shiver.

"Zero to one hundred real quick," Yoongi laughed, standing up.

Jungkook just shrugged.

"So, are we going?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, now come on before I change my mind," Yoongi huffed, shoving his feet into his dark blue vans.

"Yay!" Jungkook exclaimed, jumping off the couch and running to the door. He quickly slid his feet into his Timberlands and ran out the door.

"Come on, Hyung!" Jungkook called, running back to Yoongi who was closing the door and grabbed his arm, dragging him down the hall.

Yoongi watched as Jungkook nibbled at his ice cream like a toddler. He was so adorable it hurt.

They had traveled ten minutes by bus to the ice cream shop by the beach, just so Jungkook could watch the people.

They were currently sat on a stone wall, their feet dangling just above the warm sand.

"We should go to the aquarium tomorrow," Jungkook stated, licking ice cream off his finger.

"No."

"Why?" Jungkook pouted, sucking on the top of his ice cream cone.

"Okay, one, fucking stop that," Yoongi said, pulling Jungkook's ice cream away from him.

"And two, I'm not your boyfriend who you drag everywhere," Yoongi exclaimed, sucking on his tiny spoon.

"You could be," Jungkook shrugged casually, making Yoongi nearly choke on his cute little pink spoon.

"You're a five year old, please," Yoongi chuckled.

"Yah! I'm only two years younger than you!" Jungkook slapped Yoongi's arm.

"You're not even my type," Yoongi added, taking another spoonful of ice cream.

"What's your type?"

"A fucking girl, dipshit."

"You are not straight, hyung," Jungkook cackled.

"Yah! I am so," Yoongi acted offended.

"Okay, mr. super fucking cute and I look very hot sometimes and has a fucking hickey from me, you're straight," Jungkook put his hands up.

"Thank you. And I didn't really have a say, you just attacked me with your face."

"Come on, you know you liked it, hyung," Jungkook smirked, nudging Yoongi with his elbow.

"Whatever," Yoongi huffed, too lazy to keep bickering like a child.

"Can we go to the aquarium tomorrow though? This is probably the only weekend without a shit ton of homework and I wanna have fun," Jungkook sounded serious.

"I suppose," Yoongi sighed, thinking Jungkook would never give up.

"Yay yay yay! Thank you, hyung," Jungkook sang, hugging Yoongi's side.

"Are you sure you're not five?" Yoongi laughed, pushing the younger off of him.

"420 percent sure."

"That was lame, Jungkook."