It was the next day and Jungkook had somehow convinced Yoongi to go to the aquarium with him.

"Hyung, look at it! It's so big!" Jungkook squealed, pulling on Yoongi's sleeve as they stood across the street from the large aquarium.

The older tried to hide a chuckle but failed and ended up laughing the Jungkook's choice in words.

"You fucking fuck, you know what I meant, dickhead," Jungkook slapped Yoongi's arm, laughing along.

"Whatever, let's go," Yoongi said, taking Jungkook's hand in his to cross the street.

"I'm not a toddler, hyung," Jungkook groaned, trying to pull his hand away from Yoongi's.

"I know. Am I not allowed to hold your hand?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook, smirking slightly.

Jungkook instantly hid his face, there's no way he'd let Yoongi see him blush. His cheeks were so hot, he'd never felt this weird way before.

"Pabo," Jungkook murmured but made no more attempts to take his hand away from Yoongi's. The elder smiled but quickly pushed it away, putting his normal bitch face on and intertwined their fingers.

"Look who's gay now," Jungkook teased.

"Bitch, I will push you out in front of a mother fucking bus," Yoongi stated, glaring at the younger.

"I'd be grateful," Jungkook said sarcastically.

The two bought tickets, Jungkook making Yoongi pay, and entered the large building. It was cool and it smelled of hand sanitizer.

"Why do you even like this place, there's so many gross children running around," Yoongi said, making a face of disgust as he eyed a pack of children.

"It's great, that's why," Jungkook said, pulling Yoongi toward a turtle exhibit.

"Hey, Yoongs, he looks like you," Jungkook joked, pointing at a wrinkly turtle behind the glass.

"Yah!" Yoongi huffed, pouting as he stared at the turtle.

"He's cute, look!" Jungkook squealed, poking at the glass.

"He's swag if he looks like me," Yoongi protested.

"Fine, he's a swag turtle," Jungkook giggled.

Oh, that's cute, Yoongi thought.

"Let's go to the moving sidewalk tunnel," Jungkook said, pulling Yoongi along, their hands still connected.

They were getting a few weird glances but neither of them noticed, or cared.

When they were standing in the large crowd of people in the tunnel, Yoongi heard a few girls whispering.

"Oh my god is that Yoongi?" one whisper-yelled to her friend.

"Holy shit, he's with the kid he tagged on his new picture too!" the other added.

As Yoongi shifted in his spot one of the girls squealed.

"Wheein, Wheein, Wheein, look!"

The other girl just squealed incoherently as she spotted the fading hickey decorating Yoongi's neck.

"Holy shit, it's real! Oh my god they're so cute! They're even holding hands! I'm dead," Yoongi guessed it was the girl called Wheein who said this.

"Yo, Kook," Yoongi nudged said boy.

Jungkook hummed in response, still looking at the sea life around him.

"Did you hear those girls behind us?"

"What? No, what'd they do?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi, easing an eyebrow.

"They know me from Instagram, and I guess they know you too," Yoongi stated chuckling a bit.

"Aw! I wanna talk to them!" Jungkook went to turn to the girls but Yoongi stopped him.

"No fucking way! Are you crazy? It'd be so awkward, you know the kind of stuff I post," he protested.

"You're no fun," Jungkook pouted.

"Sorry, babe," Yoongi shrugged, kissing the other's nose softly.

When the two girls screeched, both boys looked their way.

"Ha, now we have to talk to them," Jungkook said like the smart-ass he is.

"Sorry!" The taller girl said, hiding the smaller one behind her.

"Are you guys okay?" Jungkook asked, his cute bunny teeth showing as he smiled at the two.

"Yep!" The shorter one said shaking her head, confusing Jungkook.

"She's dying because she knows you from Instagram," the taller blurted out, laughing when the shorter gasped.

"You know them too!" she whisper-yelled.

"Oh that's cool! You probably follow Yoongi, right?" Jungkook asked, swinging their hands.

The two nodded and continued to smile weirdly.

"What're your users? I'll follow you," Jungkook asked, pulling out his phone and releasing his hand from Yoongi's.

The emptiness made Yoongi uneasy, he missed the presence of Jungkook's hand in his own.

"Wheeinsidehyejin," the short one stated shamelessly, making Jungkook chuckle.

"Hyejinsidewheein," the taller mumbled, a blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Aw that's cute, you guys have matching usernames!" Jungkook cooed, searching for their profiles, as did Yoongi because he didn't want to seem mean.

"Yeah, our friend Moonbyul made them for us," Wheein smiled.

"Cool. There! Followed both of you," Jungkook smiled, locking his phone and putting it back in his pocket.

Yoongi did the same but didn't say anything.

"Thanks!" Wheein smiled back.

"Kook, we're at the end of the tunnel," Yoongi said, emotionlessly, poking Jungkook's arm.

"Oh," he said, stepping off the moving sidewalk. "Well, me and Yoongi are gonna go somewhere with more fishies, we'll see you around," Jungkook waved to the girls.

"Bye!" They said in unison before running off.

"They were cute," Jungkook smiled, leading Yoongi to a bench in front of a window into the tunnel where you could see the sea life and people.

Yoongi scoffed in response.

"You didn't like them?"

"I didn't want you to talk to them."

"Why? You jealous? Missed my attention?" Jungkook teased, laying his head on Yoongi's shoulder and looking up at his face sweetly.

"Fuck off," Yoongi swatted him away.

"Aw," Jungkook pouted, scooting away from Yoongi.

The further away Jungkook got, the more Yoongi wanted to punch him in the cute little face.

"Get back here you little shit," Yoongi groaned, pulling Jungkook back beside him and wrapping an arm around his waist.

Jungkook giggled and snuggled into Yoongi side, "you're cute, hyung."