十一

"Wake the fuck up," Jungkook yelled, slapping Yoongi's ass repeatedly.

"No, fuck you," Yoongi groaned, snuggling into his blankets.

"How hard," Jungkook asked casually.

"Hard, now let me sleep," Jungkook nearly choked at Yoongi's response, he didn't expect him to say that so quickly.

"No, we have class," Jungkook said, slapping Yoongi's ass a final time before going back to his bed.

Yoongi groaned and sat up, his hair sticking up in random places. He rubbed his eyes with his tiny fists and stretched his feet beneath the blanket.

"You look like you just got hit by a bus," Jungkook stated, tying his shoe.

"Thanks," Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Hurry up, we have like ten minutes."

"What the fuck?!" Yoongi stood up and rushed to his bag, pulling out random clothes and speeding to the washroom.

"I let you sleep longer, you should be grateful, bitch!" Jungkook shouted, standing up and testing the evenness of his shoes. He plopped back down on his bed when he found one shoe tighter than the other.

Yoongi pulled on his dark blue jeans and black t-shirt, quickly fixing his hair before exiting the washroom.

He was kind of cold so he put a flannel on over his t-shirt, leaving the buttons open to show the few words on the shirt.

"Didn't you already tie that shoe?" Yoongi asked, putting on his signature long necklace.

"Yeah, it was uneven," Jungkook stated, standing up and testing them again.

"K, let's go," he stated, grabbing his bag and heading for the door.

Yoongi scratched the back of his neck as he followed Jungkook out the door, his backpack hanging off one shoulder.

The two entered their first class right as the bell rang, "cutting it close," the teacher spoke, watching them as they took their seats in the back of the class.

"Alright, did everyone do the questions I assigned on Friday?" She eyed the class as everyone replied with an uneven yes.

Jungkook looked over at Yoongi who looked like he didn't care that he didn't do the work.

"Put it on the side of your desk, I'll be around to collect it while you do question eight as a warm up."

"Shit," Jungkook murmured under his breath.

Yoongi just slouched in his seat, playing with the edge of his textbook.

"Where's your work?" the teacher asked as she reached the two.

"Didn't do it," Yoongi stated, shifting in his seat.

"Neither of you?" she eyed Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head.

"These two," she scoffed, shaking her head.

"Detention, both of you at lunch, I will not accept this kind of behaviour," she stated sternly.

Jungkook nodded while Yoongi just shrugged.

She made her way back to the front of the class and wrote the boy's names on the board.

"Man, Seokjin's gonna be mad," Jungkook huffed, crossing his arms as he slouched.

"Why would he care?" Yoongi asked, looking at the younger.

"He's like our mom, he cares about us too much," Jungkook stated simply.

Yoongi nodded slowly, looking back at his books.