三十

Jungkook's alarm chimed softly, telling him to wake up for class.

He was really tired and stressed so he just turned off his phone, cuddling back into Yoongi's side.

"Was that your alarm, babe?" Yoongi asked, his deep morning voice sounding heavenly against Jungkook's ear.

"Yes, but I'm not getting up," Jungkook pouted, shaking his head.

"We have to go to class, cutie," Yoongi said, sitting up and squishing the younger's cheeks.

"I don't wanna," Jungkook jutted out his bottom lip. He grabbed Yoongi's hands tightly, rolling around in the bed.

"Don't be such a baby," Yoongi chuckled, pulling his hands free.

"I'm just tired," Jungkook whined loudly.

Yoongi's phone went off, a message popping up on his screen.

"Taehyung said Jimin's being let out sometime today. He must be fine."

"Really?!" Jungkook suddenly sat up.

"You don't look tired to me," Yoongi chuckled, getting out of bed.

"Did you just lie to me about Jimin to get me to sit up?" Jungkook asked, offended.

"No," Yoongi quickly shook his head. "Jimin's fine."

"Then I'm going back to sleep," The younger huffed, laying back down abruptly.

"You have to go to class, cutie," Yoongi said, pulling Jungkook off the bed by his arm.

"What do I get if I go to class?" Jungkook asked, finally giving in and getting dressed.

"I'll take you out to get bubble tea," Yoongi offered.

"I don't want bubble tea."

"But I do."

"Can we see a movie after then?"

"Yes."

"Then let's go to school bitch," Jungkook squeaked excitedly.

"I'm not your bitch, you're my bitch," Yoongi smirked, pulling on a shirt.

"Shut the fuck up."

They ended up going to their classes and having just an average day. Even lunch break was normal, Jimin didn't seem as wild as usual.

Jungkook blamed it on the fact that he just got hit by a fucking car and probably had some kind of ache or whatever.

After school was finished Jungkook got a text from Jimin.

Jim min
fuck

Jungkooook
hello...?

Jim min
im
fUCK

Jungkooook
me too
but what it do boo

Jim min
i got me a problem

Jungkooook
...okay ???

"What's up, babe? You look confused," Yoongi said, plopping himself down beside Jungkook on the couch.

"Jimin has a problem, and he's taking a long time to fucking type it out, oh my god," Jungkook added a loud huff to show his frustration but it didn't work and Yoongi thought it was rather cute.

Jim min
so u know how there was this girl and i was like !!!! about her
so i decided to be the man i am and talk to her but
jungkook
kook
jung
she's taemin
tAEMIN AS IN MAN TAEMIN
TAEMIN THE GUY WHO WAS HELD BACK TWO YEARS
TAEMIN
WHY WAS HE CROSSDRESSING OUT AND ABOUT BUT NOT AT SCHOOL
KILL ME
WHY IS HE SO PRETTY
AM I GAY
OH GOD

As Jungkook read the multiple messages he started laughing like crazy, cackling almost. He nearly choked when he tried to read them out to Yoongi so he just threw his phone at his boyfriend.

"Jimin's gay?" Yoongi asked, reading only the last few messages.

"Read.. the.. rest," Jungkook tried catching his breath, only to start cackling again.

Yoongi let out a small chuckle, scrolling through the messages. He wondered what Taemin said when Jimin caught him cross dressing.

"Ask him how Taemin reacted, I'm curious now."

Jungkook wheezed as he tried to calm himself to properly type out a message. He found it way too funny that Jimin, his friend who tried so hard to seem extremely masculine, ended up low key falling for a cross dressing boy.

Jungkooook
wHAT DId taEMIN SAY

Jim min
dont get me started
He got so defensive when I was like SHIT UR TAEMIN
But he said he's dating someone idk who I kind of lost all my brain after that

Jungkooook
aw I thought my little man would get himself a man
sad.

Jim min
im str8
just because all my stupid friends are gay doesn't mean I'm joining that party

Jungkooook
u should
it's gr8

--
Sorry I died
I have a few updates left before the end and no I'm not killing anyone like in the rest of my books lmao

SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STILL READING THIS OMG ❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Kai